Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whipple Products Are The Best!

Jordy
    Kill Jordy, Kill Jordy
    Sometimes I think that's not a bad idea. Then all the pain and hurt will go away.

riverbound
    But his sister is hot.
    p.s. Told ya I was blacklisted. Not a single acknowlegement. That hurts.
    Call him a fag......worked for me

Jordy
    Call him a fag......worked for me
    I thought you said he was bi. :crossx:

riverbound
    I thought you said he was bi. :crossx:
    Bi are fags that are still confused

ROZ
    Bi are fags that are still confused
    Says the guy caught in uncompromising positions with board male members... :supp: Then again, so has boat floating :supp:
    Where are all the fat chicks at?

Dave C
    OK just so no one gets their panties in a bunch we will just have to call it the "multi-cultural-acceptable-color-palette list".... :rollside:
    whatever we end up calling the list, you are definitly back on it. :rollside:
    BTW I kind of find that hard to believe. You're knack for calling-it-like-it-is must have led to more blacklistings that you may be unaware of....
    As near as I can figure, I'm only blacklisted from one place and the funny thing is, I never called there, nor do I have any need to. Kind of a pointless blacklisting, as near as I can figure. And why is it blacklisted if it's bad? Does the black in front of list make it a bad thing? Why can't I be orange listed, or yellow listed. Why's it gotta be black? Just another case of the man tryin' to keep me down.

riverbound
    Says the guy caught in uncompromising positions with board male members... :supp: Then again, so has boat floating :supp:
    Where are all the fat chicks at?
    LOL.

Jordy
    BTW I kind of find that hard to believe. You're knack for calling-it-like-it-is must have led to more blacklistings that you may be unaware of....
    Who knows. Perhaps you're right. However, I haven't lost any sleep over any of these alleged blacklistings (thought we weren't calling it that anymore). I can think of one other besides this one, but I don't really need any signs made anyway. Like I said, no lost sleep. :notam:

Dave C
    why would someone lose any sleep over blacklistings (the other name is too long to type and besides I ain't fuching P.C. anyway) in the first place?
    Losing sleep over it implies that you gave a shiat in the first place..... (which of course we know, you don't)
    I am really beginning to admire you're whole cavalier I-don't-give-a-shiat attitude on this matter.....

nodigg
    Who was talking about pulleys on this thread anyway?
    Whipple products are the BEST!
    Hey Jordy, I just noticed due to your bringing MY orange prefference to the forums, the forums are going orange too! Way ta' go! You are such a prognosticator, (how the heck do you spell that one?)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast