Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? about Absolute Marine

clownpuncher
    Does he have good knowledge about high perf engines? I don't have a monster motor, but, it def isn't a stocker. Need to find a good engine man around Havasu or Parker. Towing back to my builder in OC is a pain in the ass.
    Thanks in advance
    Roland

UnionJack
    Promarine.... Havasu
    Savage... Havasu
    Absolute..... Havasu

TrojanDan
    Saw a badass Skater in there getting some work done two weekends ago. I doubt Aaron was just checking the air in the trailer tires on that thing.

Focker
    Does he have good knowledge about high perf engines? I don't have a monster motor, but, it def isn't a stocker. Need to find a good engine man around Havasu or Parker. Towing back to my builder in OC is a pain in the ass.
    Thanks in advance
    Roland
    DUDE
    SIX WORDS FOR ANYONE
    ARRON AT ABSOLUTE SPEED AND MARINE

voodoomedman
    That huge a$$ Sk8ter was in there when he was servicing my boat. There was an Absolute Poker Run a couple of months ago with a bunch of high performance boats and I'm pretty sure Aaron works on all of those. He also has worked closely with Raylar in installing some things in somebody's boat on here. And just a small tidbit on the kind of service you get from there. I have a stocker 496 Mag and Aaron himself was under my hatch and doing the service since he had his guys busy doing other stuff. Wanted to make sure I had my boat back the same day. Boy that sure was a beatiful afternoon in January out on the water in Havasu.

shadow
    Thanks in advance
    RolandHe is installing 2 pfaff motors in a 35' Nordic today,after installing a new fuel system in the boat yesterday.Just recently removed the engines in Bobits 40 skater.
    Go see Aaron 1 time and you will be sold,Aaron is very knowledgeable with anything from bone stock to blown fuel injected.Not to mention drives inside and out,rigging.Not to mention they treat your boat with care,wrap the sides
    with shirnk wrap so it doesn't get scratched or dirty.Do a search and your questions should be answered.
    Absolute 928 855 2252

INSman
    He is installing 2 pfaff motors in a 35' Nordic today,after installing a new fuel system in the boat yesterday.Just recently removed the engines in Bobits 40 skater.
    Go see Aaron 1 time and you will be sold,Aaron is very knowledgeable with anything from bone stock to blown fuel injected.Not to mention drives inside and out,rigging.Not to mention they treat your boat with care,wrap the sides
    with shirnk wrap so it doesn't get scratched or dirty.Do a search and your questions should be answered.
    Absolute 928 855 2252
    All of the above is correct, go see Aaron

don johnson
    In Parker see Ron at Bad Attitude, 928 669 8870. He does all the work on my 33 Daytona with 2 1,100 HP GT Blower motors. Awesome guy, always delivers as promised.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Absolute should be fine. As Shadow said, he works on Pfaff motors and he services Bobbits Skater with some very bad ass motors!

clownpuncher
    He is installing 2 pfaff motors in a 35' Nordic today,after installing a new fuel system in the boat yesterday.Just recently removed the engines in Bobits 40 skater.
    Absolute 928 855 2252
    Good enough, thanks. I'll be giving Arron a cal soon. Gotta get ready for spring...coming sooner than you think
    ROC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast