Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: clippers take another hit...

dmontzsta
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2702501
    With Denver getting Iverson, that means the clippers are out. Reports are that Philly wanted Livingston, Magette and Cassell. Clippers should have done it, Cassell is done in a year, Magette already wants out and Livingston will never be great.
    Now Denver will be a competitor.

Jyruiz
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2702501
    With Denver getting Iverson, that means the clippers are out. Reports are that Philly wanted Livingston, Magette and Cassell. Clippers should have done it, Cassell is done in a year, Magette already wants out and Livingston will never be great.
    Now Denver will be a competitor.
    Sorry Don, but I think Livingston, Magette and Cassell was to much for Philly to be asking for Iverson. I would not have done that deal either. Look at what Philly is getting from Denver, a bunch of loose change.

MayDaze
    We shall see if the 2 ego's of Iverson and Anthony can well as we say in ***boat alot "just get along"

AirtimeLavey
    I think Clips should've pulled the trigger. Would have given them a legit superstar, and helped them in many ways. Now, they're just the same ole mediocre team they've always been...:sleeping:

Jyruiz
    We shall see if the 2 ego's of Iverson and Anthony can well as we say in ***boat alot "just get along"
    Not only that, but if he does not show for practice, Karl won't be getting along with him either. And don't forget the fiery Martin, how will he get along with all of them as well.

eliminatedsprinter
    I would have givin them any 3 player deal that did not include Brand. The fan appeal alone is worth it. Clippers jerseys would sell a lot better if they offered one with Iverson on the back. I'll bet the folks on the teams promotional and business dept are pissed they didn't get him.
    But hey they are the Clippers. The leagues historic leader in self inflicted wounds....

MayDaze
    Not only that, but if he does not show for practice, Karl won't be getting along with him either. And don't forget the fiery Martin, how will he get along with all of them as well.
    Yeah I did not bring up 2 game Martin... I think if the Clippers can turn it around they are a better team then Denver. Iverson can score but I just don't see him wearing any rings in the future.

460 jus getn it
    Clippers suck almost as bad as the LAKERS.

dmontzsta
    Sorry Don, but I think Livingston, Magette and Cassell was to much for Philly to be asking for Iverson. I would not have done that deal either. Look at what Philly is getting from Denver, a bunch of loose change.
    You think? Cassell is old and will be gone in a year. Magette wants out and I dont know if they can get much for him and Livingston has not proven anything.
    Brand and Iverson would have made them one of the elite teams.

dmontzsta
    Clippers suck almost as bad as the LAKERS.
    I hear the Arizona weed is good this time of year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast