Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Perris has nice new docks...

dmontzsta
    so nice...
    my dad decides to swing the ass end right into them to try them out, so now on the drivers side rear where the boat curves side/back there is a nice gauge out of it. My questions is...
    That is one thing...
    I have a BIG crack up the side from a while ago.
    Then there are misc. chips from the gelcoat and cracks. Are you able to fix these things without a complete repaint? the paint is still good, I know with cars you can do touch ups that match really well. Anyone someone the reccomend? Anyone had touch ups done themselves?

GofastRacer
    The man to talk to on that subject would MR Billy B!!. wink

dmontzsta
    Cool, I need to take a drive up there this winter once I get the motor and seats out.
    BTW: The FE was kicking ass today, made 5 trips around the lake at damn near WOT, then the lake patrol finally came out with the radar gun but we spotted them first and decided to call it a day.
    Lake Perris has got to be the most strict lake in the USA. Unbelievable!!!
    I was talking to some people today here are some of the tickets they got.
    1 Guy got a ticket for turning around to pick up his downed skiier when they gave him a $315 ticket for going the wrong way, they said he wasnt picking up the skiier, he is currently fighting it.
    Another guy got a ticket for re-fueling in the water $1115 eek! WTF!!!
    I like it that it is so close to my house, but it gets packed. I would love Elsinore but the water is tooo nasty to get in.
    [ October 05, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: dmontzsta ]

Big Proppa
    He's in Montclair or right around there!

GofastRacer
    dmontzsta:
    Cool, I need to take a drive up there this winter once I get the motor and seats out.
    BTW: The FE was kicking ass today, made 5 trips around the lake at damn near WOT, then the lake patrol finally came out with the radar gun but we spotted them first and decided to call it a day.
    Lake Perris has got to be the most strict lake in the USA. Unbelievable!!!
    I was talking to some people today here are some of the tickets they got.
    1 Guy got a ticket for turning around to pick up his downed skiier when they gave him a $315 ticket for going the wrong way, they said he wasnt picking up the skiier, he is currently fighting it.
    Another guy got a ticket for re-fueling in the water $1115 eek! WTF!!!
    I like it that it is so close to my house, but it gets packed. I would love Elsinore but the water is tooo nasty to get in. Perris sucked from day one, it's a shit hole, you got to go to the RIVER!!..

GofastRacer
    Big Proppa:
    He's in Montclair or right around there! Here's the info!!!.
    Krazy Kolors By Billy B
    1785 W Arrow Rte # D, Upland, CA 91786
    Phone: (909) 982-8555

Sangerboy
    GofastRacer:
    Perris sucked from day one, it's a shit hole, you got to go to the RIVER!!.. Acually GFR with as many times as they've closed it due to high urea and uric acid levels it's more of a piss hole It wasn't to bad in the mid 70's, did a lot of skiing there and attended at least one speed ski race there.

dmontzsta
    Sangerboy:
    GofastRacer:
    Perris sucked from day one, it's a shit hole, you got to go to the RIVER!!.. Acually GFR with as many times as they've closed it due to high urea and uric acid levels it's more of a piss hole It wasn't to bad in the mid 70's, did a lot of skiing there and attended at least one speed ski race there. It is weird, cause the lake is CLEAR you can see the bottom all the way out to the no wake zone almost, now Elsinore just looks so nasty and has a dry/piss feel to it.

Oh well, I dont swim much.

BGMAN203
    Perris is the toliet of so cal lakes..piss and shit everywhere

dmontzsta
    How long has it been since you guys were there?
    You arent allowed to swim there anymore and they have been treating it once a week for a long time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast