Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: WINTER has nothing to do with peoples attitudes!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
    Im still boating, im still partying, Im still working and my life is still going on.
    ALOT of people are now doing the dirt thing. So stop blaming winter on your attitudes

djunkie
    Im still boating, im still partying, Im still working and my life is still going on.
    ALOT of people are now doing the dirt thing. So stop blaming winter on your attitudes

Phat Matt
    Hey F off and I'll see you at my party.

AltarGirl
    I'll "blame" whatever I want. Of course our lives don't halt b/c of a seasonal change. Always remember, IT'S JUST THE INTERNET!
    :boxingguy :argue: :hammerhea :eat:

djunkie
    I'll "blame" whatever I want. Of course our lives don't halt b/c of a seasonal change. Always remember, IT'S JUST THE INTERNET!
    :boxingguy :argue: :hammerhea :eat:
    Exactly. Read my quote in my sig. :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    Ok...I'll bite! You may be partially right! Im just a BIATCH! Thats the other part!

slink
    A lot of does have to do with the winter M. People get bored because they like being at the river and most can't/won't do it during the winter.
    As far as the mud slinging....I will stay out of that shit
    Think you need to start another get together thread

Phat Matt
    A lot of does have to do with the winter M. People get bored because they like being at the river and most can't/won't do it during the winter.
    As far as the mud slinging....I will stay out of that shit
    Shut up newbie. You don't have enough post to post an opinion!
    This should scare off the new peeps and stir up the pot.

blackcloud75
    can I B the Biaotch????????

Kilrtoy
    i feel like i've just got to the game and i am in the 4th quarter ?? and i've missed three qtrs - what the f uuuuccckkkk is goin on up in here w/ the poncharello and the ladies of hb ?? :220v: damm dude, probably don't want to be on the : fee fee's wrong side :cry: d-nizzle
    the ladies of hot boat are not in this debate, so what are you talking about

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast