Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: WINTER has nothing to do with peoples attitudes!!!!!!!!

IN2-IN2MX
    Hey, hi Court , hi Michelle .

AltarGirl
    Hi miss! How you doin? You're going to the boat show right?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Hi sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How r u today other then the obvious????? :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
    I knew there was a reson why I like you

IN2-IN2MX
    Courtney ~ Yep, that's the plan for now. What time are you and Jerry getting there? I hope we see you.
    Michelle ~ Yeah, I'm better now. Last night I was furious about the "troll" thing. Mike had to practically spank me to calm me down (that was fun ). How are you guys? Going to the dessert with Tina?

AltarGirl
    Courtney ~ Yep, that's the plan for now. What time are you and Jerry getting there? I hope we see you.
    Michelle ~ Yeah, I'm better now. Last night I was furious about the "troll" thing. Mike had to practically spank me to calm me down (that was fun ). How are you guys? Going to the dessert with Tina?
    Well, Jerry insists we're going to be there I think at 9:30am. There was some resistance being that I like to sleep in, but I think that we'll be there about that time anyway.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Courtney ~ Yep, that's the plan for now. What times are you and Jerry getting there? I hope we see you.
    Well you could of called me ya know!!!! I've got a strong spankin hand!! :crossx: We're good .....laughin at all the BS from some of these people We are still decideing about it..............we forgot it's Christian's first Baseball practice on Sat. morning!!!!! So we may end up at the boat show after all!!!

Phat Matt
    F Mohave!

IN2-IN2MX
    Well, Jerry insists we're going to be there I think at 9:30am. There was some resistance being that I like to sleep in, but I think that we'll be there about that time anyway.
    Oh! That's super early for us. :cry: Maybe we'll be heading in around the time you're heading out. I'll call your cell tomorrow. :rollside:

Phat Matt
    I can't hear you biach.....lol
    Like my sig you heartless man?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast