Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: WINTER has nothing to do with peoples attitudes!!!!!!!!

Squirtin Thunder
    I decided that tomarrow is a special day for Tina. So everyone needs to call her and tell her how special she really is. Well at least to me !!!

Kilrtoy
    I Know.....But I wont. As much of a biatch I may be...Im not that mean! Trust me...this is the stuff you would not want on here!
    Well thanks you really had me scared for a second....
    I almost thought I was gonna have to leave HB.....
    Its the stuff I kinda figured out first thing, but didnt have proof, till I heard about it from others! Kinda explains a lot!
    Oh! no way, your babies momma, next store, auntie, play cousin, on your step daddies side, said this....

HM
    Post the facts
    Just the facts, mam.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Yah ok ..... I will remember that. Lets post some facts abut you then...why dont we?
    hunny I am home :lightsabe :boxingguy

SoCal_fun
    This is to f'n funny! ROTFLMAO!!! :argue:
    It's always Kilr vs Someone.... You'd think with that bad ass boat, kick ass wife and corvette, that he would have enough to do besides always getting into theese hot boat fights. Oh well, it provides great entertainment for the rest of us.
    Where's LowRiver 2, we need some more cop on cop violence.. LOL!
    Damm, kinda reminds me of that fag Jordy!! LOL!! Maybe Jordy and Kilr are the same person.... Hmmm.. :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
    Damm, kinda reminds me of that fag Jordy!! LOL!! Maybe Jordy and Kilr are the same person.... Hmmm.. :rollside:
    :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    This is to f'n funny! ROTFLMAO!!! :argue:
    It's always Kilr vs Someone.... You'd think with that bad ass boat, kick ass wife and corvette, that he would have enough to do besides always getting into theese hot boat fights. Oh well, it provides great entertainment for the rest of us.
    I am glad Im kinder and gentler

JetBoatRich
    Im still boating, im still partying, Im still working and my life is still going on.
    ALOT of people are now doing the dirt thing. So stop blaming winter on your attitudes
    you have a bad attitude :argue:

topless
    Look what happens when I go call the bench racers gay and shiat..................I miss everything. I don't know what the hell is going on but I am laughing right now because I'm not involved. :crossx:

ChumpChange
    Im still boating,
    I thought you were on layup?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast