Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: WINTER has nothing to do with peoples attitudes!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
    He still has a bad attitude :argue:
    I love my LAME, STORY TWISTING, AZZHOLE,in the CORNER BEATING OFF attitude....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    everyone begs me to stop , but yet they start right back up the second I stop......
    Just curious...............who is this "everyone" ????? :boxed:

Kilrtoy
    Just curious...............who is this "everyone" ????? :boxed:
    all your friends above that started right back in today after the sun rose.....

topless
    Thanks that is a step in the right direction It is about me So should I delete the gay thread? :crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
    everyone begs me to stop , but yet they start right back up the second I stop......
    If you would STOP putting up ridiculous threads it would stop. It's almost like once the drama slows down around here your life is just not complete and you run to start a new thread (like this one) to push peeps' buttons all over again. And just to clarify...no one is begging.
    And as for you not talking to me and going after Dia...yes, I realize that. But it really hurts me that you have to make fun of and trash good people. What does that say about you when the only way you feel high and mighty is when you bring other people down? What has become of you Miguel? You used to be such a nice guy. I just can't understand why you have become so stuck up and think you're better than everyone else.

AltarGirl
    If you would STOP putting up ridiculous threads it would stop. It's almost like once the drama slows down around here your life is just not complete and you run to start a new thread (like this one) to push peeps' buttons all over again. And just to clarify...no one is begging.
    And as for you not talking to me and going after Dia...yes, I realize that. But it really hurts me that you have to make fun of and trash good people. What does that say about you when the only way you feel high and mighty is when you bring other people down? What has become of you Miguel? You used to be such a nice guy. I just can't understand why you have become so stuck up and think you're better than everyone else.
    What I love about you is how you always step right up to the podium & deliver. You crack me up

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    What I love about you is how you always step right up to the podium & deliver. You crack me up
    Isn't she just great!!!!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I am your HUCKLE BERRY, THAT'S JUST MY GAME.
    it seens I need to regulate out here :boxingguy :lightsabe
    NO MORE KINDER AND GENTLER FOR ME

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I am your HUCKLE BERRY, THAT'S JUST MY GAME.
    it seens I need to regulate out here :boxingguy :lightsabe
    NO MORE KINDER AND GENTLER FOR ME
    Hi sweet pea!!!!! :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I knew there was a reson why I like you

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast