Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mouzer has the 1993 Dcucci k14 Hobbit

mouzer
    a little help here! now that i have it who is gonna help me put it back together,: everything was stripped and reanadized and bagged up,i have know idea what to do except i can put the rail kit back on,battery box back on,seat,what the hell are all these brackets for!i might have to pay rick king:idea: to do it i think dave sammons might charge ol mouzer alittle bit more well its 1 pretty boat and with all the new hardware on the inside its gonna look pretty new.i will post a picture of it or someone might have one they could post thanks mouzer

wsuwrhr
    I doubt anyone from ***boat is going to do a damn thing for Mouzers used boat sales.
    Haha
    I just wanted to be the first to say it mouzer
    a little help here! now that i have it who is gonna help me put it back together,: everything was stripped and reanadized and bagged up,i have know idea what to do except i can put the rail kit back on,battery box back on,seat,what the hell are all these brackets for!i might have to pay rick king:idea: to do it i think dave sammons might charge ol mouzer alittle bit more well its 1 pretty boat and with all the new hardware on the inside its gonna look pretty new.i will post a picture of it or someone might have one they could post thanks mouzer

cyclone
    i doubt this would be the first time he had his friends help put a boat back together that was supposedly "the one" and he turned around and sold minutes later. lol

mouzer
    I know your probably right! im in over my head here,my kid just took pics but she cant get it to paste on my thread! can i forward a couple to someone on there email! thanks mike

GofastRacer
    No problem just send$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, oh and take a number!...

GofastRacer
    I know your probably right! im in over my head here,my kid just took pics but she cant get it to paste on my thread! can i forward a couple to someone on there email! thanks mike
    I'll post em for ya Mike!..
    racer025@cox.net

mouzer
    Thanks....

Moneypitt
    Thanks....
    How much, as it sits, parts in the bags...........????????..........MP

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast