Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bent your hero Saddam check out the videos

Steve 1

Run_em_Hard
    I can't believe that all those people can just sit there and watch. I couldn't even watch some(most) of the parts.

HighRoller
    For those of you who might have gotten confused about the definition of "torture" in light of Abu-Gharab, watch these videos so you can see REAL torture. No panties on heads because there were no heads!!!

uclahater
    Makes me sick to my stomach to know that theres people out there like that

Old Texan
    It is very sad so many people don't fathom the horror that was the regime of Saddam Hussein. This violence was a part of everyday life in Iraq. Our media and many persons misconstrue what torture is all about. These films depict real torture not pranks of underwear and naked pyramids.
    US and coalition forces brand of "torture" is loud music, sleep deprivation, and such. There is just no comparison.
    Anyone that watches these films and still thinks Iraq and the world were better off before Saddam's removal are sick and self centered. There is no way to justify sitting back and allowing these atrocities to happen. F--- WMD's, stopping this horror in itself was reason to invade Iraq.
    The continuing debate about this war pales when these videos are viewed. Any liberal or whomever feels we shouldn't have stepped in should have to sit and watch until they understand the horror. In fact it should be openly broadcast in order to awaken those that refuse to believe or deny such evil exists.
    Unfortunately Saddam was not alone in these heinous deeds as the Taliban and many other ruthless zealots and Jihadists follow the same principles of crimes against their fellow man.

Run_em_Hard
    If you haven't messed with that web-site at all you should. From what I have seen it is a pretty good web-site that has good information. Check it out.

Blown 472
    It is very sad so many people don't fathom the horror that was the regime of Saddam Hussein. This violence was a part of everyday life in Iraq. Our media and many persons misconstrue what torture is all about. These films depict real torture not pranks of underwear and naked pyramids.
    US and coalition forces brand of "torture" is loud music, sleep deprivation, and such. There is just no comparison.
    Anyone that watches these films and still thinks Iraq and the world were better off before Saddam's removal are sick and self centered. There is no way to justify sitting back and allowing these atrocities to happen. F--- WMD's, stopping this horror in itself was reason to invade Iraq.
    The continuing debate about this war pales when these videos are viewed. Any liberal or whomever feels we shouldn't have stepped in should have to sit and watch until they understand the horror. In fact it should be openly broadcast in order to awaken those that refuse to believe or deny such evil exists.
    Unfortunately Saddam was not alone in these heinous deeds as the Taliban and many other ruthless zealots and Jihadists follow the same principles of crimes against their fellow man.
    And how many of them did the us support, train, and give money to?

Steve 1
    Watch the videos chithead your hero did that all on his own!!

Old Texan
    Blown this qualifies as perhaps your lamest reply to date. Back your asinine reply up with something other then your old pat "US supportted subversives during cold war or other conflict, blah, blah blah" or better yet just shut up.
    If you can't see the horror in the video clips, you really need to seek serious professinal help. "No Man" should have to live in the shadow of these atrocities and fear for his life and family.
    Your continued rhetoric about US support for terror is just an appalling answer to such horrible acts.
    I honestly hoped we all could for once agree on how wrong these sickening acts of bullying sociopaths are, but you have sunk to a terrible low in even suggesting US acts somehow is responsible in even a distant minor role.
    Your comment speaks loads about the character behind the enigmatic front you portray.

Blown 472
    Blown this qualifies as perhaps your lamest reply to date. Back your asinine reply up with something other then your old pat "US supportted subversives during cold war or other conflict, blah, blah blah" or better yet just shut up.
    If you can't see the horror in the video clips, you really need to seek serious professinal help. "No Man" should have to live in the shadow of these atrocities and fear for his life and family.
    Your continued rhetoric about US support for terror is just an appalling answer to such horrible acts.
    I honestly hoped we all could for once agree on how wrong these sickening acts of bullying sociopaths are, but you have sunk to a terrible low in even suggesting US acts somehow is responsible in even a distant minor role.
    Your comment speaks loads about the character behind the enigmatic front you portray.
    It is terrible what he did and I feel sorry for the people that have lost their lives.
    But when there are pics of rummy shaking his hand while he kills his own people then yes I would call that a minor role.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast