Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parker Lots, high up GREAT VIEW of strip

My brother is showing his land and taking reservations and ernest money deposts into escrow now for lots on top of his little mountain in Parker now. There are only going to be 12 lots available. You won't find a better view of the river to build a home. This has been a 5 year project in the making and is finally coming to fruition. Prices start at 315K.
    The mountain is located right across the street from the former location of Sports Valley and just slightly south of the Keys. It is going to be a premier and prestigeous location to build a home.
    Home size will be limited to 4000 sq ft. maximum and 2500 sq ft. minimum. Lots are 6000 sq ft. Land is presently ungraded. Grading will commence within the next few months. Plans are done and final approval of the plot plan is close. Underground utilities to each lot are included. There is a Public launch ramp 1/2 mile south and another a short distance north by the fire / sheriff station. Easy and free river access from here.
    If interested please PM me. I will then forward requests to him and provide contact info to you. Property is locked with a gate presently but he lives in Havasu and can arrange meeting to show land. Serious inquiries only please.
    Here is a panoramic shot of the view from the plateau. Sorry it's so wide
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...noramaview.jpg
    The shot below is up on top just showing the land the lots will be graded on.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...arker-land.jpg

franky
    Holy crap, is Tony your brother?

Holy crap, is Tony your brother?
    Yes, but he's a little computer challenged.

franky
    He bought two parcels on top of a hill (the seventh sister) in Havasu from me. You can see from Copper Canyon to the mouth of the river. Incredible view. Challenging for development though.
    Nice guy. Hope he sells some Parker lots!!!!!

He bought two parcels on top of a hill (the seventh sister) in Havasu from me. You can see from Copper Canyon to the mouth of the river. Incredible view. Challenging for development though.
    Nice guy. Hope he sells some Parker lots!!!!!
    Gotcha. Yeah it sounds like it's gonna be a little while on that one. I was up there a few weeks ago with him. The view is incredible, for Havasu.

RocketMan755
    Scott, noticed your interest. This is the brother that has the Parker lots. Sent you a PM

SHOTKALLIN
    can i get a pm with size and pricing?

andy01
    Size and pricing.........please.

boatnam3
    you could of bought a lot next to scott less then 3 years ago for 125k...now your going to spend 400k with no river access?

I updated the first post to include size and pricing info now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast