Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great dane puppies for sale two left

vee-driven
    a friend of mine has a male and a female great dane puppies left and needs to get rid of them, they are are 13 weeks old and both mostly black with white on the chest and paws any interest let me know and make an offer, they are located in the Torrance area, and have current shots.

dumbandyoung
    this is pretty far fetched but pics might help

Magic34
    If anyone has not had a Great Dane, they are awesome dogs. I have had them all my life and currently have a 7 y/o female.

vee-driven
    go to www.lgdanes.com for pictures of the parents and the pups form 6 weeks ago, my friend will up date the pics tonight of the remaining pups.

John.
    we have 2 great danes. they are awesome dogs. you have to know their limitations though...
    it doesn't matter their size, they still think they are lap dogs. They love to play, but for only 15 or 20 minutes of the day...the rest is for sleeping. they want to be inside and with you at all times...well as long as they can be sleeping near you.
    and don't forget, everything is size proportional. The eat more than other dogs, sh*t a few pounds a day, need monster size beds, and can easily grab door handles, turn them and up up doors so be sure to lock the house up when you're not around.

vee-driven
    bump

vee-driven
    free, want to see these pups go to a good home and not the pound.

Jetaholic
    Where r they located?

Run_em_Hard
    I can also say that I am the proud owner of a great dane...they are wonderful dogs. The wife has been begging me to let her get our Dane a little brother.

WYRD
    I can also say that I am the proud owner of a great dane...they are wonderful dogs. The wife has been begging me to let her get our Dane a little brother.
    STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER Ty........You need to have kids before another dog:devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast