Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Apologies

MAINEVENT
    I would like to apoligize to anyone i offended in the past weeks... I have a dry sense of humor and I'm considered an asshole for it OH well Suck Me....
    BB572- I dont like you and you obviously feel the same... we dont wear any make up so lets quit being a bitch on the situation and get over it... I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine
    Kilr- My bashing was Strictly Directed at you figured you can take a focking JOKE you cant so I'll let it go Keep my name out of your mouth and i'll keep it the same.
    Jordy- Your still and asshole in my book
    RB- Aliens are coming to your house RUN!!!!!!!!!! :220v:
    Fourspeednup- Our little joke got pushed way out of context just like we talked about OH well we'll crack a beer soon enough...
    Riverdave- You manned up and said what was on your mind, i responded and it was done i like your style... No hard feeling
    and anybody i pissed off in the last few weeks you guys take it way to serious on some issues and some that are really no ones business but mine...
    the reason for this apology is because i am not some behind the computer screen tough guy... those who know me know what i'm like and all this gay ass drama is not worth it to me, to end up in a focked up situation... Keye's said it best come summer we are all gonna end up wading in waste high piss water... So i am going into lurker mode Now say what you want talk your shit if it makes you smile at the end of the day so be it....
    See you focks in spring :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

cxr133
    i only got two words to say:
    CABIN FEVER

riverbound
    Focker.....you told the aliens to come to my house...didnt you

mbrown2
    I have no clue what drama you are talking about but I respect you man'd up with that sort of post to clear the air or set the tone.

Jordy
    An apology??? Pussy. Boo. :notam:
    That just cost you a lot of points on the asshole scale. :yuk:

NOTALENT
    So now your a whining, apologetic biatch!!!???? j/k haha...come summertime...everyone will be bro's again...it's all withdrawls...no worries..have fun..

HOOTER SLED-
    Pussy. :crossx: :crossx:

Her454
    I would like to apoligize to anyone i offended in the past weeks...
    and anybody i pissed off in the last few weeks you guys take it way to serious on some issues and some that are really no ones business but mine...
    the reason for this apology is ..................
    So i am going into lurker mode Now say what you want talk your shit
    1. Public apology for offending board members.
    2. Defensiveness for having to do #1.
    3. Justification.
    4. Paranoia.
    ALL 4 signs of severe ***boat Cabin Fever. You never got your immunizations did you Mainevent?

Jordy
    You never got your immunizations did you Mainevent?
    Not for anything Hot Boat related apparently. Oh, and there isn't an immunization against the HIV Alex.

BADBLOWN572
    Apology accepted and terms agreed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast