Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For the shit talking Laker Fans on HB I am throwing down the real shit!

DILLIGAF
    Anybody want to put their money where their mouth is?
    The Lakers will not win the NBA title this year. I have $1,000. to bet. Any of you guys want to take me up on it? Before you make the bet...trust me, it will be one bet I will expect to collect on. Just so there is no mis-communication.
    How is that for some SERIOUS shit talking? Got the balls or what? Care to put you money where your mouth is or to just continue talking? Pool your money together if you want....
    Lets see how much faith the Laker Fans have now................

acatitude
    way to go dilligaf....... this should be fun

dmontzsta
    So, you clippers suck so bad this is what makes you happy? , nobody is dumb enough to take that bet, shit Phil Jackson wouldnt take that bet. Dude, you are making yourself look bad, you get mad when people shit talk the clippers, yet you keep going on with your hate on the Lakers, only difference is...the Lakers are doing the damn thing.
    Kobe could die in a car accident tomorrow, then what?

DILLIGAF
    HAHA...Not one of them will take me up on this because they know the real deal.
    Before anyone "starts" the shit talking understand that this has nothing to do with the Clippers and EVERYTHING to do with the Lakers.
    Can you dig it?

dmontzsta
    HAHA...Not one of them will take me up on this because they know the real deal.
    Before anyone "starts" the shit talking understand that this has nothing to do with the Clippers and EVERYTHING to do with the Lakers.
    Can you dig it?

Really? it is pretty retarded.
    BOTTOM LINE: "LIVE IN THE NOW!" Lakers are doing MUCH better than the clippers and will only get better.
    "LIVE IN THE NOW" "LIVE IN THE NOW" "LIVE IN THE NOW" "LIVE IN THE NOW" I had to hear that all last year. It bit you in the ass huh? The "NOW" is 9 games back for the clippers.

DILLIGAF
    Cackle...cackle....
    "There is nothing in it for me"
    Yes there is......1,000.
    Some just can't handle it when they get called out
    HAHA

Sportin' Wood
    Go Tom!

dmontzsta
    Cackle...cackle....
    "There is nothing in it for me"
    Yes there is......1,000.
    Some just can't handle it when they get called out
    HAHA
    You are in bad shape...:jawdrop:

BoatFloating
    Anybody want to put their money where their mouth is?
    The Lakers will not win the NBA title this year. I have $1,000. to bet. Any of you guys want to take me up on it? Before you make the bet...trust me, it will be one bet I will expect to collect on. Just so there is no mis-communication.
    How is that for some SERIOUS shit talking? Got the balls or what? Care to put you money where your mouth is or to just continue talking? Pool your money together if you want....
    Lets see how much faith the Laker Fans have now................
    Now Tom...... I'm a Laker fan but haven't shit talked about them at all. I'm glad to see them looking so good compared to last year. Now on the other hand any body with a brain wouldn't even think that they have a shot in hell of winning the NBA Title.....Now you'd you be willing to bet that $1K against who will have a better record at the end of the year??? Lakers Or Clips?????:idea:
    I kind have been watching on the sidelines all the going back and forth but I tell you what I'll bet you $1K the Clips WILL win the NBA title this year hands down and if I'm wrong you pay me $1K
    So tell me are you going to man up???? :idea:

DILLIGAF
    Time to put up...who has the balls?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast