Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: For the shit talking Laker Fans on HB I am throwing down the real shit!

dmontzsta
    Time to put up...who has the balls?
    Balls? Do you mean who is retarded or stupid?
    NOBODY knows who will win the title, if we did, what is the point of the season?

DILLIGAF
    Now Tom...... I'm a Laker fan but haven't shit talked about them at all. I'm glad to see them looking so good compared to last year. Now on the other hand any body with a brain wouldn't even think that they have a shot in hell of winning the NBA Title.....Now you'd you be willing to bet that $1K against who will have a better record at the end of the year??? Lakers Or Clips?????:idea:
    I kind have been watching on the sidelines all the going back and forth but I tell you what I'll bet you $1K the Clips WILL win the NBA title this year hands down and if I'm wrong you pay me $1K
    So tell me are you going to man up???? :idea:
    Well Rock....I guess you aren't one of the shit talkers I am referring to then are you?
    There are some or at least one that believes the Lakers can win the title this year. Talk is cheap on this shit
    They know who they are and like I said this is about the Lakers and not the Clippers.
    So...you aren't taking my bet, huh?

nodigg
    One hour of your pay? That's it? Would you be intereted in the same bet against the Clippers??

totenhosen
    Man, most of the shit talking was in good fun and I had respected your knowledge of the game. But come on! It's like saying at the beginning of the season that I bet you $1,000 that the Clips won't win it all.

DILLIGAF
    What is it you people do not understand?
    This is not about the Clippers...It is about the Lakers.
    Start your own threads and see if any CLippers fans want to bet you. Who knows?

BoatFloating
    So...you aren't taking my bet, huh?
    Are you taking mine.... Read what I said about Clips winning it all....

DILLIGAF
    One hour of your pay? That's it? Would you be intereted in the same bet against the Clippers??
    Funny...it is only 1/2 hour of your pay BIACH! I take it you don't want the bet then....

DILLIGAF
    Are you taking mine.... Read what I said about Clips winning it all....
    I read it....it was funny but I am trying to see if any of these Lakers fans seriously want to bet Rock.
    Hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas by the way

nodigg
    Funny...it is only 1/2 hour of your pay BIACH! I take it you don't want the bet then....
    You know I don't deal with B-ball. But the Ducks are looking like a grand bet right now.

DILLIGAF
    Man, most of the shit talking was in good fun and I had respected your knowledge of the game. But come on! It's like saying at the beginning of the season that I bet you $1,000 that the Clips won't win it all.
    What happened to my knowledge? Did it just up and walk away?
    lol
    But you didn't.............

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast