Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: For the shit talking Laker Fans on HB I am throwing down the real shit!

DILLIGAF
    Otherwise...you're just another scammer on the boards.
    Damn, you are on to me HH

Havasu Hangin'
    Damn, you are on to me HH
    If you were smart (and I'm not so sure you are)...you'd take the money and put it on the Lakers in Vegas. That way, if they did win, you would have made 14-1 on other people's money.
    Me? I'm not that smart...but I do know why there are odds on sporting events...lol.

DILLIGAF
    If you were smart (and I'm not so sure you are)...you'd take the money and put it on the Lakers in Vegas. That way, if they did win, you would have made 14-1 on other people's money.
    Me? I'm not that smart...but I do know why there are odds on sporting events...lol.
    I am smart enough to not play ping pong with you. It never ends

Jyruiz
    Wow, a couple of people make "if" statements about the Lakers chance of a ring and it makes you go out and start this thread. Good luck with that buddy.

Ivan Dan
    Anybody want to put their money where their mouth is?
    The Lakers will not win the NBA title this year. I have $1,000. to bet. Any of you guys want to take me up on it? Before you make the bet...trust me, it will be one bet I will expect to collect on. Just so there is no mis-communication.
    How is that for some SERIOUS shit talking? Got the balls or what? Care to put you money where your mouth is or to just continue talking? Pool your money together if you want....
    Lets see how much faith the Laker Fans have now................
    This is a DUMB bet!!!

AirtimeLavey
    No...just a smart better. If Vegas is giving odds, why wouldn't you? I'll take my grand to Vegas, and get paid $15K.
    Otherwise...you're just another scammer on the boards.
    Lmao.....yep, I'll take the bet with Vegas odds, too (my $67.00 vs haters $1G that is). Funny thread. Poor desperate Clipper's fan. At least Phx has a bandwagon for the hardcore haters.... :sleeping:

Kiddunot
    Yeah i think he should be a little more realistic...more like bet your 1000.00 on who will have a better record come close of the season Lakers or Clippers. Believe me if i had 1000.00 to throw to a bet I would in a heartbeat.....cause they will make it to playoffs however they may not win playoffs but they will indeed make it there.

Nord
    Yeah i think he should be a little more realistic...more like bet your 1000.00 on who will have a better record come close of the season Lakers or Clippers. Believe me if i had 1000.00 to throw to a bet I would in a heartbeat.....cause they will make it to playoffs however they may not win playoffs but they will indeed make it there.
    Playoffs are not the title. Kind of apples to oranges
    What up man, how've you been??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast