Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing my fuel pump...

dmontzsta
    What is everyone running? There was a bitchen one I bought from Summit a while back, I am pretty sure it was made by Aeromotive, but sold with no logo and under the Summit name. It was $125 and kicked ass, it is actually still kicking ass but on my Dads boat, cause I took it off mine before I sold it. So now, I want this pump again, but Summit does not have it on their site, what looks like the same pump, but Aeromotive is $165. Just wondering if anyone else was running this one or something similar? I just need a good external electric fuel pump.

Nucking futs
    I have 2 I need to get rid of cheap..
    stop by sometime Biatch.....

dmontzsta
    I have 2 I need to get rid of cheap..
    stop by sometime Biatch.....
    Whatchu got?
    I need to swing by, havent been there in a while, need to see what you have going on.

Nucking futs
    Some big mallory deals im not going to use. mines going on the cam.... Give me a call when your in the area.

rrrr
    A big baller like you can afford the name brand shit......:devil:

GofastRacer
    What is everyone running? There was a bitchen one I bought from Summit a while back, I am pretty sure it was made by Aeromotive, but sold with no logo and under the Summit name. It was $125 and kicked ass, it is actually still kicking ass but on my Dads boat, cause I took it off mine before I sold it. So now, I want this pump again, but Summit does not have it on their site, what looks like the same pump, but Aeromotive is $165. Just wondering if anyone else was running this one or something similar? I just need a good external electric fuel pump.
    Dude, just do the "KISS" method and get a Clay Smith mechanical and forget about it!..

dmontzsta
    Dude, just do the "KISS" method and get a Clay Smith mechanical and forget about it!..
    Where will the water pump go?

victorfb
    on the back transom were it belongs.

dmonsta, I run those aeromotive pumps (street/strip) one for the carb one for nitrous system, they are great pumps but make sure you use a relay,they dont do well even with a slight voltage drop (been there done that) I spoke to aeromotive, they insist you must run a relay to get anything out of that pump.
    I was completly irritated with those ghetto steel mounts they give you so i went to town on a trick mount for both both pumps on a piece of alum. angle, got probably 20 hours into it but it came out nice. Ill see if i have any pics.

GofastRacer
    In the water pump spot!..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast