Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't miss this

This weekend in Bakersfield, Finally the time has come.

bt273
    I would say 505 will be there!! word is the 005 boat will not,do you know why? maybe$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

warbeagle
    I heard through the grapevine that there was a really fast flatbottom at lost lake last weekend. Does anyone know who it was? I also heard that the fastest flat at lost lake was parked in the garage last weekend. I guess those two guys will have to pair up at some point this summer....

twisted
    What is happening.
    Who is the 005 boat.

469 the coyote
    So Tony, What boat are you going to be running this weekend. Why is Kelly going to stay at home. I was hoping to see him and Joey pair up.Maybe sum time this year it will happen.My boat is going to stay at home,The new motor is not done yet.Oh well no race for me tell Marble Falls.Hay Jimmy how did the boat run at camp far?

War Beagle!!!!!!!!!!
    What's up Lonnie? I was hoping you would make it out to LL last weekend. I am dying to see the old Hondo run. I heard you are the King. Are you gonna be out there on the 4th?
    469 Coyote, I will be in Bakersfield this weekend running Blurred Vision. I am not sure if Kelly is going or not. He and Joey have quite a battle going on. I don't want to miss the excitement that is "brewing" It is finally "comin around."
    Congrats on being undefeated this year. Keep it up and bring home the IHBA Championship to LODI.
    Twisted, Kelly Rhead is boat 005
    [This message has been edited by Jetboatguru (edited June 18, 2002).]

PGF545
    Tony, you are going to drive Blurred Vision??? Tell me how you like that boat, I am still trying to talk Mrs Dust into getting that boat...LMAO. Are you going to be coming to Texas for either Waco or Marble Falls??? Let me know, I am planning on going to MF if things work out ok here. Anyway good luck this weekend.
    Bernie

RunnerBottom Ricci
    The word is that boat 273 needs a driver as he got is ass spanked all weekend at Camp Far West. Possible you could drive that boat for him JBG.

Costello
    Ricci, Did you run against the "other" blue flamed Flat with the Enderle on a tunnel ram? How'd that deal run?

smalls
    Cost,
    Was it dark blue? I saw one on sunday that looked black with flames, Maybe dark blue?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast