Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami Boat Show

F26
    where is the best place to stay for the miami show?

INSman
    At this point in time, you will be lucky to find anything reasonably priced that is reasonably close.

Krumbsnatcher
    It is on the strip 3 miles from the main event.
    Rooms are $200 bucks a night.

Bling Bling
    Go to South beach group.com. There you will find all the listings for alot of Hotels. Be prepared to spend mucho dollars, I hear alot is booked and whats left is way pricey. If ya never been, I,d sleep on the beach to check the show and party in Miami.

F26
    agent found a nice place in south beach for 500/nt
    ouch
    see ya at the show

riverracerx
    Hey, looks like I am going!
    Just booked my flight out Thurday red eye. See you all there!

pixilatedpussy
    My sister live in South Beach & works at Crobar.............you MUST go party there!

pixilatedpussy
    Go to South beach group.com. There you will find all the listings for alot of Hotels. Be prepared to spend mucho dollars, I hear alot is booked and whats left is way pricey. If ya never been, I,d sleep on the beach to check the show and party in Miami.
    Are you going??? If so.....let me know & I will get you & that lovely wife on the list at Crobar! :rollside: Wish we could go! :yuk: Probably wont make it til August! :boxed:

Bling Bling
    Are you going??? If so.....let me know & I will get you & that lovely wife on the list at Crobar! :rollside: Wish we could go! :yuk: Probably wont make it til August! :boxed:
    I love that place. I was there one night when Carl Cox was the DJ, off the hook. I liked also how you could go to the upstairs room and listen to dance- rap, and not hear anything from the downstairs room. Hook me up girl, Friday night Feb 17th Greg Faulkner +7. Hot Girls kissimg hot girls, killer drinks, large club, good VIP, Thank you. I'm gonna get your sister all drunked up and get some good stories on ya.

pixilatedpussy
    I love that place. I was there one night when Carl Cox was the DJ, off the hook. I liked also how you could go to the upstairs room and listen to dance- rap, and not hear anything from the downstairs room. Hook me up girl, Friday night Feb 17th Greg Faulkner +7. Hot Girls kissimg hot girls, killer drinks, large club, good VIP, Thank you. I'm gonna get your sister all drunked up and get some good stories on ya.
    :yuk: No good stories on me!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: I will call my sister tonight sweetie!!! She works VIP, so she will hook you up! I will let you know!
    That bar is soooooo much fun! Definitely off the hook! :rollside:
    If you like the trancy music, go to Clubnetradio.com good tunes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast