Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Outdoors Coolers Great Service!!!

shadow
    So i ordered some American Outdoors Coolers a couple of weeks ago.
    No Fault of Brian's just probablly miscomunication or screw up by the person doing the stitching.Anyways they show up and the wording on 2 out of 3 of them is wrong.(simple mistake shit happens)
    So i call Brian and explain the problem and am ready to send them back to be replaced,Brian (understandably) is alittle irritated at the screw up tells me to keep the coolers cause he can't use them and he will have new ones made and shipped out in time for Xmas.Working on a tight time schedule to get them back to me for Xmas they showed up tonight just as ordered.
    Thanks Brian Hatch and American Outdoors coolers,great product great service!!!! I appreciate the quick fix & turn around time,you just insured these gifts will be enjoyed on Christmas day & i will be a return customer.
    www.aocoolers.com

Todd969
    No Fault of Brian's just probablly miscomunication or screw up by the person doing the stitching.Anyways they show up and the wording on 2 out of 3 of them is wrong.(simple mistake shit happens)
    So i call Brian and explain the problem and am ready to send them back to be replaced,Brian (understandably) is alittle irritated at the screw up tells me to keep the coolers cause he can't use them and he will have new ones made and shipped out in time for Xmas.Working on a tight time schedule to get them back to me for Xmas they showed up tonight just as ordered.
    Thanks Brian Hatch and American Outdoors coolers,great product great service!!!! I appreciate the quick fix & turn around time,you just insured these gifts will be enjoyed on Christmas day & i will be a return customer.
    www.aocoolers.com
    Very cool! I need to order a couple soon.

shadow
    I'M gona need some "TITTIES AND BEER "COOLERS AND MAYBE SOME tnb ranch coolers
    Mark this time of year you can probablly just put your beer outside.

JB in so cal
    www.aocoolers.com
    SO. Can I have your Shdwao coolers?

phebus
    Mark this time of year you can probablly just put your beer outside.
    It would freeze, he needs the coolers to insulate from the cold

shadow
    SO. Can I have your Shdwao coolers?
    Thats funny cause they turned out something like that?Nothing a nice big Harley patch can't take care of.
    The answer to your question is NO,but you can help yourself to whats inside anytime.

JB in so cal
    Thats funny cause they turned out something like that?Nothing a nice big Harley patch can't take care of.
    The answer to your question is NO,but you can help yourself to whats inside anytime.
    Based on history, I would expect nothing less. I hope you and your's have a great holiday....ahhh, phuch it......Merry Christmas

RitcheyRch
    Will be buying a few more myself after the first of the year.

shadow
    Based on history, I would expect nothing less. I hope you and your's have a great holiday....ahhh, phuch it......Merry Christmas
    back at you!

phebus
    I can never go to the LA Boatshow without buying at least one. Besides being the best cooler out there, they make a great pouch to put all the paperwork you pick up at the show, but also a great place to carry the BoatBling, and digital camera.
    Kinda a man purse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast