Thread: Lakers up by 2, Clips down by 40!!!

AirtimeLavey
    Man, they need to just call them the Clippers, and take the "LA" off. They're embarrassing the town. Or they could call them the LA J.V. Clippers. Must be tough to be a Clippers fan. :sleeping:
    What's the record for the biggest BLOWOUT?!
    Lakers....best ticket in the NBA.
    To add insult to injury.....player of the Clips game......a former Laker......Devean George.

dmontzsta
    Looks like a bitch slapping is happening to the clippers right now.
    The Lakers bench held on to the win, they are now .500 on the road, they should be more but they drop two close ones, with Lamar you never know where they could be.
    Bring the Heat on Christmas Day.

AirtimeLavey
    so, was it 41 or 42 at the end. Ouch!!! At least Kaveman got a haircut, and looks more like a modern human. They got some serious issues to figure out quick. :jawdrop:

AirtimeLavey
    i think tom is up there now at staples center, in the frosh/soph locker room right now, having a tom to team meeting ..... and he's pissed off :devil:
    LMAO....poor CF. Like you said before, he should be looking for the eject button at this point. :devil:

Hardly Satisfied
    Man, they need to just call them the Clippers, and take the "LA" off. They're embarrassing the town. Or they could call them the LA J.V. Clippers. Must be tough to be a Clippers fan. :sleeping:
    What's the record for the biggest BLOWOUT?!
    Lakers....best ticket in the NBA.
    To add insult to injury.....player of the Clips game......a former Laker......Devean George.
    Yes, Lakers 99 Nets 95 Final

dmontzsta
    If the Suns win they will be 9 games back on a 6 game losing streak! ouch.

Jyruiz
    Amazing about the Clippers, just amazing. Another ugly win by the Lakers, but we will take it. I am sitting here thinking about how much better the Lakers could be if they did not turn the ball over so much, or if they would just keep the turn overs under 15.

dmontzsta
    Amazing about the Clippers, just amazing. Another ugly win by the Lakers, but we will take it. I am sitting here thinking about how much better the Lakers could be if they did not turn the ball over so much, or if they would just keep the turn overs under 15.
    Yeah, under 15 and Odom back would be nice.

JetBoatRich
    Same old LA teams:jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
    i think tom is up there now at staples center, in the frosh/soph locker room right now, having a tom to team meeting ..... and he's pissed off :devil:
    HAHA...I like that Keyes
    Ya, the Clippers are sucking ass and I see no end in sight. Damn, it is going to be a tough season. I was watching the game and to tell you the truth I started hoping Dallas would bury their asses by 50+. At least that way maybe something good could come out of it like "Play some ****ing D you friggin' morons"
    Ya....It sucks to be a CF right now but there isn't shit I can do about it.
    Oh well.....