Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's F*&^$%#& COLD!

Boatcop
    Just got through driving from Parker to Baker City, OR. Spent last night in Ely, NV.
    IT'S FOCKING COLD!
    Was 12 degrees when we left Ely this morning. Started to snow when we left, snowed all the way to Wells, NV. Sun broke out as we passed through Boise. Temp shot up to a sweltering 32 degrees.
    26 degrees when we hit Baker, City. Supposed to get down to 19 tonight, and not get above freezing the whole time we'll be here. Also looks like we'll have a white Christmas.
    I never thought I'd miss the Parker 50 degree winters.
    On the bright side, the Tahoe on the stock BFGs handled the snow beautifully. Didn't need the chains, even through 4 inches of snow. Traction control was definitely a good investment.
    Merry Christmas ***boaters.

Jordy
    Wow, Ely Nevada huh??? Spent a Summer there right after I turned 21. That place gets cold in the middle of June. There were days that it wouldn't hit 60 out on grade, so we couldn't pave. Had a snowstorm in the end of June and had snowplows running around. Wacky place. Good times though.

shueman
    But, it's a DRY cold.... Merry Christmas Alan, and thanks for being YOU....

Zaairman
    Is the Tahoe 4x4?

shueman
    DRY COLD, i spit beer all over
    There goes another keyboard....

al cole'holic
    ..I wasn't looking forward to that route this coming Tuesday headed for Twin Falls so I booked some flights a few hours ago

Hardly Satisfied
    Yes it's cold

Boatcop
    Is the Tahoe 4x4?
    Just 2WD.
    ..I wasn't looking forward to that route this coming Tuesday headed for Twin Falls so I booked some flights a few hours ago
    We'll be heading back down the same way next Thursday. Twin Falls was a mess. Snowing, slushy roads. 93 was bumper to bumper all through town.
    I did get some pictures in Twin Falls. Neat little town. At least while it's covered in snow.

lawbreaker2
    It's not cold, It's like 55 degrees outside, that's not cold, And this will be the first x-mas that we have not had any snow
    If it makes you feel any better It was like 65 today and I wore shorts to work, and Had the AC on in the truck, Yeh, it was a little warm over here.

hoolign
    Just got through driving from Parker to Baker City, OR. Spent last night in Ely, NV.
    IT'S FOCKING COLD!
    Was 12 degrees when we left Ely this morning. Started to snow when we left, snowed all the way to Wells, NV. Sun broke out as we passed through Boise. Temp shot up to a sweltering 32 degrees.
    26 degrees when we hit Baker, City. Supposed to get down to 19 tonight, and not get above freezing the whole time we'll be here. Also looks like we'll have a white Christmas.
    I never thought I'd miss the Parker 50 degree winters.
    On the bright side, the Tahoe on the stock BFGs handled the snow beautifully. Didn't need the chains, even through 4 inches of snow. Traction control was definitely a good investment.
    Merry Christmas ***boaters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast