Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lysholm super chargers for sale

Dave C
    bah hum bug you fawker....
    Its that time of year again when one ventures out to liven up the company xmas party with the best white elephant...
    This would be perfect... one slightly used boat anchor... you're co-workers will thank you.
    so step up an up you're bid... cheap skate.
    Great, racism bares it's ugly head again. Why does the elephant have to be white, hillbilly? What do you have against black elephants, or yellow elephants. Color me disgusted.
    besides "I hate everyone equally"... black, white, yellow... people just suck.....

nodigg
    Great, racism bares it's ugly head again. Why does the elephant have to be white, hillbilly? What do you have against black elephants, or yellow elephants. Color me disgusted.
    Jordy, is being called "Cooter" racist or discrimenatory? One of my wife's girlfriends decided that's my new name just cause I'z from Tennersee.

Jordy
    Jordy, is being called "Cooter" racist or discrimenatory? One of my wife's girlfriends decided that's my new name just cause I'z from Tennersee.
    I don't know about racist, but it's definately a stereotype commonly accepted in the US based upon that intellectual television giant "The Dukes of Hazzard." It's long term effects upon your persona and self esteem remain to be seen. I suppose if it's a cracka callin' you a "Cooter" it's probably not meant as a racist comment.
    $8.00. I just looked in my couch and found some loose change.
    p.s. Your wife has a girlfriend? That's hot.

nodigg
    I don't know about racist, but it's definately a stereotype commonly accepted in the US based upon that intellectual television giant "The Dukes of Hazzard." It's long term effects upon your persona and self esteem remain to be seen. I suppose if it's a cracka callin' you a "Cooter" it's probably not meant as a racist comment.
    $8.00. I just looked in my couch and found some loose change.
    NEW HIGH BIDDER!

Dave C
    gee.. I always thought that the term Cooter meant that you were good with tools..... my bad!

Dave C
    and he used the plural so his wife has more than one girlfriend .... :jawdrop:
    some guys have all the luck.

Jordy
    and he used the plural so his wife has more than one girlfriend .... :jawdrop:
    some guys have all the luck.
    No kidding. "One of my wife's girlfriendS. Lucky bastard.

Dave C
    I know I hate him now...
    "whipples are the best"

nodigg
    You know, there are a couple of them that say "IF" they were lesbians.......DAMBIT! Stop the fantasies PALEEEEZE!

nodigg
    Alright. So people are sending me pms asking if they are REALLY for sale.
    YES! They are. Submit your offer. I am DEAD SERIOUS!
    Since I am a Whipple fan again, I am putting a deposit on a new Whipple quad rotor thingamjiggy.
    ALL or nothing however. No parting out yet. After all, "Holy Moly" pointed out the sentimental value of it all.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast