Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yao Ming broke a bone in his leg...

dmontzsta
    5 minutes of play in the game tonight, he will be out 1.5-2 months. The clippers were able to beat the Yao-less and McGrady-less Rockets by 5.
    This is a big loss for the Rockets, he was their glue while McGrady was out, they will slowly fade down the line now, they are screwed. This is good for the Lakers though! Houston and Denver will start slipping down the ranks.
    It is a close race for the top 5 in the West.

Old Texan
    This is why there are Laker haters, happiness over the misfortune of others.
    Very hollow victory. Course it's the only way the Lakers can gain ground I suppose. Maybe they oughta hire Tonya Harding and her gang, go after a few knees outside the locker room........only way they could beat the Suns and Spurs.

JetBoatRich
    Sucks for him

DILLIGAF
    I was watching the game and Yao was in a lot of pain. On the ground for almost 5 minutes. As a fan you want your team to win but not at the expense of another athelete. Yes, it gave the Clips a golden opportunity but I would rather see a team beat the other team at full strength. How else do you know where you are at as a team?
    I hope he recovers quickly.

dmontzsta
    Very hollow victory. Course it's the only way the Lakers can gain ground I suppose. Maybe they oughta hire Tonya Harding and her gang, go after a few knees outside the locker room........only way they could beat the Suns and Spurs.
    ha, you think I actually want him hurt? no, as I said it is a big blow to the Rockets. Laker fans know what it is like to have injuries, they suck. But, it is a major part of the game of basketball and what really determines alot of what happens.

Baja Big Dog
    \
    Hey Texas....what a DICK!!!! no one said they were "happy" with the injury, just said it will benifit the lakers, and yes we know what its like to deal with injuries resulting in ruined seasons, we have lived it many times, unlike the Texas teams............Lakers 8 championships since 76, the entire state of Texas..5....what a douche...

Boa1277
    Lakers wont see a championship for a long time I dont care who gets hurt. As long as the lakers have Kobe they will not see another championship, that is just my opinion...

dmontzsta
    Lakers wont see a championship for a long time I dont care who gets hurt. As long as the lakers have Kobe they will not see another championship, that is just my opinion...
    And there you have it, the man who can predict the future.
    Ladies and gentleman, Kobe Bryant will not bring a championship to a team.

JetBoatRich
    And there you have it, the man who can predict the future.
    Ladies and gentleman, Kobe Bryant will not bring a championship to a team.
    I will never attend or watch another game

Old Texan
    \
    Hey Texas....what a DICK!!!! no one said they were "happy" with the injury, just said it will benifit the lakers, and yes we know what its like to deal with injuries resulting in ruined seasons, we have lived it many times, unlike the Texas teams............Lakers 8 championships since 76, the entire state of Texas..5....what a douche...
    Douche? Is that like the bag you hang from your collar there "Doggie", the one with the long straw stuck in your lil' pug nose? Keeps your head clear, eh?
    Happy Smilies and "Oh boy we're gonna make up ground" sound a lot like wishing on misery to me....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast