Thread: Great White II- Please Find Owner

IDRPSTF
    I dont know what the story is on this one, but I can take a guess. 36 Eliminator Daytona Midcabin Named "Great White II" No engines or drives was parked 10 miles N of the I10 on Rice Road at 8:00 Christmas Eve Morning. I called it into CHP and got some pictures.
    I waited about an hour for CHP to show, so that nobody would strip the rest of the boat, but was already 2 hours behing for the holidays. I hope this isnt the biggining of a bad Christmas story for someone. If anyone knows the owner... please have them call CHP
    Thanks,
    MD
    SmugglersInc.com

RitcheyRch
    Already posted
    http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136556
    I dont know what the story is on this one, but I can take a guess. 36 Eliminator Daytona Midcabin Named "Great White II" No engines or drives was parked 10 miles N of the I10 on Rice Road at 8:00 Christmas Eve Morning. I called it into CHP and got some pictures.
    I waited about an hour for CHP to show, so that nobody would strip the rest of the boat, but was already 2 hours behing for the holidays. I hope this isnt the biggining of a bad Christmas story for someone. If anyone knows the owner... please have them call CHP
    Thanks,
    MD
    SmugglersInc.com

mbrown2
    Thanks,
    MD
    SmugglersInc.com
    So in short you have some engines and drives for sale?