Thread: enderle or hilborn fuel pump 80a

flattie
    does anyone have this fuel pump that they would like to sell? also looking for .031 nozzles for enderle hat
    Rick

superdave013
    flattie:
    does anyone have this fuel pump that they would like to sell? also looking for .031 nozzles for enderle hat
    RickThat's the Enderle part #. The Hilborn is 150-A. Make sure you don't get the 150-0 if you get a hilborn.
    So who is flowing this when you get the parts? Don't skip that, especially with a used pump.
    I used Ralph Gorr but Kinsler is closer to you and they do some kick ass stuff too.
    I ran .033 nozzles BTW.
    [ November 14, 2002, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

flattie
    Ok whats flowed mean? It sounds like I should get some pro advice. And buy new parts so I don't buy twice!

GofastRacer
    You don't need to buy new parts as long as you don't buy junk!...Getting the stuff "flowed" means making sure that all the nozzels flow equal amounts of fuel at a specific rate (X amount of fuel per minute)!..All pumps are not equal, it needs to be flowed for volume and pressure, this will determine pill size for the idle bypass, main pill and high speed lean out for a starting point!..Nozzel size depends on how big a motor and size of blower!..If you buy used stuff, try and get a complete setup that's been run together on a similar engine as you have, send it to Kinsler (they are in Troy Mi) and have them set it up for your application!. Believe me, it will make life much more easier!!..I went that route before with a bunch of mismatch parts, it was a nightmare before I got it to work, it ain't worth it!!.....

boatguy222
    My stack injection went to Kinsler, they have a computer program that well flow your unit for your engine, you have to supply them with the engine spects and they sent the unit back ready to run, it will be a little rich, but it will run, and you do the fine tuning. I would highy recommend it if you are a first time injection tuner.

GofastRacer
    Ditto!!..