Thread: JL has added more vehicles to the stealthboxe line....

Phat Matt
    What do those things cost for an '03 Excursion?

mbrown2
    I already have one for a 04 Crew Cab.....utlized the Sub or Tahoe console version and that works....just don't cut off the AC ducts...
    Hits ok with JL 5 Channel amp, but I am doing 1 or 2 twelves with 600 or 1200watts in the SRT8 since JL does not have one for that car.

Jyruiz
    The one for the Armada/QX56 is ugly as sin.

TrojanDan
    I already have one for a 04 Crew Cab.....utlized the Sub or Tahoe console version and that works....just don't cut off the AC ducts...
    Hits ok with JL 5 Channel amp,
    So were you able to install it without cutting out the rear air ducts? I started reading through the JL Audio installation directions and stopped after it said that the rear air ducts had to be cut off.
    You say it hits "OK". Does that mean you think there's something better out there? I want to add some base in my CC but don't want to take up all the space under the rear bench.

mbrown2
    I did not do the install, but I will check on the rear air ducts...
    It's good, but I would do something different if I were doing it again....definitely at least two 10's or 12's...I would shallow subs like the MB Quarts and have them build a box into the rear wall so I don't take the space under the seats.
    So were you able to install it without cutting out the rear air ducts? I started reading through the JL Audio installation directions and stopped after it said that the rear air ducts had to be cut off.
    You say it hits "OK". Does that mean you think there's something better out there? I want to add some base in my CC but don't want to take up all the space under the rear bench.

desertbird
    http://www.subthump.com/gmcrew.htm
    Anybody try these guys? They get 2 10's in the HD crew too. Looks nice!