Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Artest to the Clippers? Hmmmmm

DILLIGAF
    If the Clippers can do this they need to pull the trigger and do it NOW!
    Clippers reportedly eyeing possible Artest trade
    FOXSports.com
    The struggling Los Angeles Clippers are talking to the Sacramento Kings about a possible Ron Artest trade, according to a report in The Los Angeles Times.
    The Times, citing an unnamed high-ranking Clippers' source, reported on Sunday that the team would be willing to part with Corey Maggette in exchange for Artest.
    Artest is averaging 16.4 points per game this season, but still is interested in leaving Sacramento. The Clippers, in an attempt to add scoring and rebounding punch to their frontcourt, even tried to acquire the former St. John's star from the Indiana Pacers last season.
    Artest has missed the Kings' last two games due to sore knees, and has recently told The Sacramento Kings that he is not unhappy playing in Sacramento despite rumors that he and star guard Mike Bibby have struggled to develop chemistry on the court.

John.
    the Kings are having a bad run this year.

Jyruiz
    I would not do it, he is a cancer and it will eventually show with any team he goes to. He just wants to be in LA because he is trying to have a rap career as well, F him. I don't know why the Clipps are so bent on the trading Corey, his name always comes up in trades.

acatitude
    Yea dilligaf. I put that in dmonztas laker thread. seems him and bibby cant get along rumor has it. id rather trade bibby lol and Miller.

DILLIGAF
    The Clips need to make an impact trade to shake things up. I say do it and get the defense back in order. If not I am afraid they are just going to go thru the motions this year. I keep waiting for pride to kick in and I just don't see it from a team concept.
    The Clips put them self in this situation...however that transpired and this is an opportunity to jump start everything.
    AI wasn't the answer for the Clips but Artest just may be.

Jyruiz
    Yea dilligaf. I put that in dmonztas laker thread. seems him and bibby cant get along rumor has it. id rather trade bibby lol and Miller.
    I think the Kings are better of getting rid of Artest, just not to the Clipps. Artest needs to realized that he is a very good defensive player and an above average offensive player, and no team is going to run there offense thru him. He wants more touches and more plays called for him, but he has never been a franchise guy, he is a second option at best, and that is probably rating him to high.

DILLIGAF
    I saw that in there but I am trying my best to be good and stay out of the Lakers threads....lol
    I am all for this with Maggette straight up for Artest. That will do the trick. I like Corey but he does seem to make bad decisions at critical times. I don't think that will ever change and the Clippers need a wake up call right now.

acatitude
    may happen. Id much rather see them package artest miller and bibby for KG or some of that. YO uneed an allstar and artest can shoot you out of a game like webber used to do. hell he makes 1 3 point shot then he keeps shooting them, when he should be posting up. artest is a warrior and I dont think he has sore knkees, that wouldnt stop him from playing....

Hardly Satisfied
    I would not do it, he is a cancer and it will eventually show with any team he goes to. He just wants to be in LA because he is trying to have a rap career as well, F him. I don't know why the Clipps are so bent on the trading Corey, his name always comes up in trades.
    Ho no , it would be great if the Clippers get him , He is Cancer what better fit

Jyruiz
    The Clips need to make an impact trade to shake things up. I say do it and get the defense back in order. If not I am afraid they are just going to go thru the motions this year. I keep waiting for pride to kick in and I just don't see it from a team concept.
    The Clips put them self in this situation...however that transpired and this is an opportunity to jump start everything.
    AI wasn't the answer for the Clips but Artest just may be.
    Jump start them till the next time he (Artest) has fits and his value drops even more and the Clipps won't be able to get anything for him. He can't get along with anybody, I would not chance upsetting Brand, Kaman, Livingston or any of the other guys on the Clipps just because they might need a change.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast