Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fresh from Powder Coating

BrendellaJet
    do they know better than to blast through the hard anodizing- reportedly that is another killer of the pumps...Anyone thinking of using embee I will second their fine work. They did my oil pan and it turned out trick.

UBFJ #454
    My comment was simply related to Material Science ... Heat & Vibration Fatigue Cast AL. ... Especially Poor Cast as in today's production stuff ... People want to make their Profit and tend to cut corners ... Good Cast AL Stoc isn't Cheep ... Most bowl/pump manufactures 'Out Source' their castings and have not the slightest idea of what is being produced for them ... But, they sell it under Their Name ... Check it out for yourselves and Do what your going to Choose to do.
    Not 'Bad Mouthing' what your doing Brian ... Just commenting ... Maybe To Much Winter & Not Enough 1/4 Milen'.

steelcomp
    Busby, get a job!!

[QUOTE=BUSBY]Well ... it's been a low profile deal ... but got me a Gullwing from jaydogg ... should be a fun summer ...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...llwing_017.jpg
    QUOTE]
    Does that Van ever move? BTW nice boat.

I hate the van ... and no it doesn't move, damn piece of crap ...
    and thanks ... it should be a fun boat.

NELSON#109
    I See You Went All Out With Your Amazing Creativity... Real Wild And Origional Brian. You Do Know There Are Tons Of Cool Custom Powder Coat Colors Availible These Days Dont You. Coulda Had A Pink Pump Foo!!!! Beat It, Nelson#109

My comment was simply related to Material Science ... Heat & Vibration Fatigue Cast AL. ... Especially Poor Cast as in today's production stuff ... People want to make their Profit and tend to cut corners ... Good Cast AL Stoc isn't Cheep ... Most bowl/pump manufactures 'Out Source' their castings and have not the slightest idea of what is being produced for them ... But, they sell it under Their Name ... Check it out for yourselves and Do what your going to Choose to do.
    Not 'Bad Mouthing' what your doing Brian ... Just commenting ... Maybe To Much Winter & Not Enough 1/4 Milen'.
    Same place that Jack/MPD uses ... so I figure he told them what to and not to do ...

I hate that damn van ... and no it doesn't move, the piece of crap ...
    and thanks ... it should be a fun boat ...

I See You Went All Out With Your Amazing Creativity... Real Wild And Origional Brian. You Do Know There Are Tons Of Cool Custom Powder Coat Colors Availible These Days Dont You. Coulda Had A Pink Pump Foo!!!! Beat It, Nelson#109
    I might be boring ... but PINK is more your style I think!

RCB19
    Looks like you've got yourself a nice little project there Mr. Buzz-sord. What kind of power are you planning to drop between the stringers?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast