Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a comment

cdog
    Didn't you see where he said no Childish remarks? :rollside:
    What kind of boat do you have again?

PlyaPlya22
    I agree with Hooters....it is a joke. Like most of the crap here! Dont get so worked up sweetie. I think most of us have children here & I agree...this probably wont be the kind of silliness I will use when my boys become teens!

Gosh, I hope they don't grow up too fast :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
    Anyone on ***boat talking about swinging is not really talking about swinging ok. It's all in fun.

topless
    What kind of boat do you have again? A canoe and a SWING set. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    Anyone on ***boat talking about swinging is not really talking about swinging ok. It's all in fun.
    Wanna come over when I get the kids swingset put together? :rollside: I'll even push you.

Phat Matt
    I think most agree(me too), but I find it entertaining in a demented way
    Kinda like your sig.

IN2-IN2MX
    Wanna come over when I get the kids swingset put together? :rollside: I'll even push you.
    Sure, I'll swing right by.

Havasu Luvr
    SeaDog, well thought out post and I agree. I just want to know who the son-of-bitch is that FORCED you to read those threads. Again, everything in life is a choice. Some peeps choose to air their personal life on public forums while others choose not to even entertain the idea. Most of the post (drama) on these boards are either not worth my time to read and/or not worth my time to re-ply. I for one exercise my right to choose.

IN2-IN2MX
    SeaDog, well thought out post and I agree. I just want to know who the son-of-bitch is that FORCED you to read those threads. Again, everything in life is a choice. Some peeps choose to air their personal life on public forums while others choose not to even entertain the idea. Most of the post (drama) on these boards are either not worth my time to read and/or not worth my time to re-ply. I for one exercise my right to choose.
    Good point also.

Phat Matt
    David, your avatar just reminded me about something....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast