Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just a comment

Havasu Luvr
    I agree with your post Mr. Dog. I have spoken to my wife as well as other members with the same beliefs many times regarding the content that is found on these forums. The thing we found the funniest (if divorce can be classified as funny in any way), is that the married couples are actually surprised when things go wrong in their marriage. Then they turn to the HB crowd and say woe is me. It should be shame, not woe.....you did it to yourself.
    Another thing that is amusing that can be related to this topic is that when somebody has tragedy in their life, everybody, including those posting pictures of their wife, talking about swinging, etc. tell those who are experiencing tragedy that they'll 'pray' for them. If they were sincere in prayer, they wouldn't be able to post half their content with a clean conscience. Contradictions all over the place.
    Good point, a tragedy happens and everyone is quick to judge about how drunk the person was and shouldn't have been behind the wheel but with almost the same breather these peeps brag about how f*cked up (drunk) or how much they drank the next weekend and can't remember how they got home.....WOW ! ! ! go figure

Seadog
    Having concerns about the contents of this forum and inviting discussion about same, has nothing to do with choice issues. It would be very easy to just ignore it all, but I have to feel there are those of us who are thinking it has gone a little overboard.
    We all have our opinions and they change constantly. I doubt that I would be as sensitive about the subject if I didn't feel that the media was shoving sex down our throats lately.

PlyaPlya22
    Hey Bro, Mel and I was just talking about you yesterday. You know me??? just a lurker now, to much BS (drama) going on. Looking forward to partying with ya in a few weeks, Springs run sat for lunch/drinks.....Magnatude Attitude's bar will be open.
    I hear ya on that!! I have been keeping it low too!! Only becauase of work though..LOL.. Definitely looking forward to hanging out with you and the Mrs. again...If you get in town early SWING by!!

Tom Brown
    CAUTION: This post contains serious content :crossx:
    I love this site. This place has kept me laughing my ass off for years. There are a lot of fantastic people here and the site has a lot of positive energy. It's gotten me through some rough times and I owe a lot to many here.
    Still, I don't take much of what goes on here too seriously.
    It's interesting to me how I hessitate to send thread links to people who haven't been here. This place is pretty wild and I suspect it would be a lot to take for people who have never experienced it. I'm talking about more than just the swinging.
    Some might say that I'm part of what is offensive about this site. It would be a valid point. The crazyness is part of what I enjoy about this place, though... so I don't intend to change any time soon.
    I too suspect there may be a connection between "out there" behavior and marital problems. It's tough to tell who is joking, and who is really out there, though. ... so I just don't know and it really doesn't matter.
    Something I do know is that I don't do anything that seems to be generally considered cool on this site. I don't drink/smoke/swing/... or do non-prescription drugs of any kind. Also, I run a 1977 Glastron CVX boat.... 16 feet in length. ... and my car (that I tow with) is 11 years old. ... I'm the second furthest thing from a 'baller' this site has (thanks MMD)... and people seem to accept me... generally.
    ... so I am what I am. I feel accepted and liked my many people on this site. That means a lot. It seems to me, I ought to accept other people for who and what they are, regardless of how much their lifestyle may diverge from mine.
    What I'm saying is that maybe we ought to back down on judging people and work on accepting each other. I don't have to approve of anything anyone does. I hope it doesn't matter to them because it means nothing to me.
    ... so I am quite capable of being friends with swingers, drug users, drunks, etc. Who am I to judge them? I believe in my lifestyle and I quite enjoy it... maybe more than some would think possible. I haven't had a drink in 19 years but I can assure you I love life more now than I did 19 years ago. I'm the luckiest person I know. The least I can do is accept other people for who they are, even if they are doing things that would be mistakes for me. I'll leave it up to them to decide.
    In closing, I'd like to mention that Roland is doing Hater's wife.
    Respectfully,
    Tom

Tom Brown
    At this point should'nt this thread start barking......
    ... and thanks for not making fun of my ED.

cdog
    I love this site. This place has kept me laughing my ass off for years. There are a lot of fantastic people here and the site has a lot of positive energy. It's gotten me through some rough times and I owe a lot to many here.
    It's interesting to me how I hessitate to send thread links to people who haven't been here. This place is pretty wild and I suspect it would be a lot to take for people who have never experienced it. I'm talking about more than just the swinging.
    Some might say that I'm part of what is offensive about this site. It would be a valid point. The crazyness is part of what I enjoy about this place, though... so I don't intend to change any time soon.
    I too suspect there may be a connection between "out there" behavior and marital problems. It's tough to tell who is joking, and who is really out there, though. ... so I just don't know and it really doesn't matter.
    Something I do know is that I don't do anything that seems to be generally considered cool on this site. I don't drink/smoke/swing/... or do non-prescription drugs of any kind. Also, I run a 1977 Glastron CVX boat.... 16 feet in length. ... and my car (that I tow with) is 11 years old. ... I'm the second furthest thing from a 'baller' this site has (thanks MMD)... and people seem to accept me... generally.
    ... so I am what I am. I feel accepted and liked my many people on this site. That means a lot. It seems to me, I ought to accept other people for who and what they are, regardless of how much their lifestyle may diverge from mine.
    What I'm saying is that maybe we ought to back down on judging people and work on accepting each other. I don't have to approve of anything anyone does. I hope it doesn't matter to them because it means nothing to me.
    ... so I am quite capable of being friends with swingers, drug users, drunks, etc. Who am I to judge them? I believe in my lifestyle and I quite enjoy it... maybe more than some would think possible. I haven't had a drink in 19 years but I can assure you I love life more now than I did 19 years ago. I'm the luckiest person I know. The least I can do is accept other people for who they are, even if they are doing things that would be mistakes for me. I'll leave it up to them to decide.
    Respectfully,
    Tom
    I always enjoy reading you're posts..

Jbb
    Respectfully,
    Tom
    Brown ...you can be so offensive......

Seadog
    With TB, I never know if I want to shake his hand or kick his butt. Might do both. Yeah, this place takes some getting used to.

ROZ
    Respectfully,
    Tom
    How is that respectful ?

Seriously?
    RD still SUX...
    Sorry. I just felt that needed to be said. I'm going back into my "lurk" mode now.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast