Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just a comment

Tom Brown
    How is that respectful ?
    He's gentle and tells her he loves her.

HighRoller
    Good grief! WTF is going on around here? Tom Brown posts something serious? People talking about morality and common sense? What site is this and what did they do with the original ***boat???
    Seriously, though, a lot of people have flamed me for my views on "questionable" behavior. In the end, though, a lot of my concerns have been proven valid by the situations in the channel, sandbar, Beaumont etc... There is a lot to be said for modesty, decency and common sense and I don't think those ideals can be reasonably used as a basis to hate someone or feel threatened by them. It's been my experience that people who get defensive when confronted with their own behavior are only proving that they know it's wrong.
    Does that mean you have to be a nerd or a prude? Hell no!!!! But just because you're not down with swinging, attn wh0ring, exhibitionism or skankiness doesn't make you some kind of bible thumper or imposing your views on people. On the contrary, those who flame others for not endorsing their lifestyle or actions are the ones who are imposing. Remember the "why should I have to leave" thread???
    With that in mind I'm glad others have the courage to voice what is a very unpopular point of view on here nowadays. For all that do, I got your back...

Old Texan
    This forum is a great cross section of the real world. Although I don't really get into internet forums, this one feels like a hometown. I think the common connection is boats but it turns into a real life neighbor hood scenario.
    I understand where Seadog is coming from and I know everyone is taking it serious when especially Brown posts a serious reflection.
    As far as forum content I believe someone said it best that if this is the worse your kid sees, you're in pretty good shape. If folks make real life choices with their marriages/lives, it's really their own personal decision and should be treated as such. This being said, they also don't need to be whining about gossip, attention, and/or flaming regarding their actions. You have voluntarily made the decision on what you do and if you throw caution to the wind, well be prepared if it comes into public attention.
    I do disagree with the comment that states people with questionable habits to someone else, aren't sincere when they "say a prayer" for a member in time of trouble. All I've seen are sincere, and just because they have a different lifestyle doesn't make them bad people. I know the Big Guy sees us all as good children, so we who are we to be judgemental.
    Damn I wish it would warm up and get this cabin fever cooled down. :rollside:

Jordy
    I for one exercise my right to choose.
    Yes you do you perv.

Jordy
    Some of my best friends are on here and we argue and disagree quite often.
    If this is directed at me, I'd just like to say no we don't and you're full of shit, sir.

cxr133
    yeah..... but what about those of us that are really swingers.... :220v:
    WHAT DO WE DO NOW???

ELIMINAT THIS
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../1524bribe.jpg

Mr Sea Dog I hope I dont piss you off,I cant help it.
    I sure would like to SWING on them there boobs.

Havasu Luvr
    Yes you do you perv.
    Hey Jordy That's Mr. Japanese Perverted Freak to you

HighRoller
    WHAT DO WE DO NOW???
    The movement to establish the swingers forum is gaining steam!

bocco
    WHAT DO WE DO NOW???
    Well for starters your going to need a different avatar.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast