Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Work PLace question for the women

Cole1313
    Say you are working in a Professional enviornment where the guys and gals wear suits.
    Is is OK to wear a shirt/blouse that shows your cleavage. Seriously, I get so distracted trying to be professional with someone, when she has to fix her boobies in the shirt all the time.

Sleek-Jet
    Yes.
    And she should lean over when she brings me my coffee. Especially if she works in HR...

HOOTER SLED-
    Say you are working in a Professional enviornment where the guys and gals wear suits.
    Is is OK to wear a shirt/blouse that shows your cleavage. Seriously, I get so distracted trying to be professional with someone, when she has to fix her boobies in the shirt all the time.
    Make it a positive. Be a team player. Ask if they need help next time. :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Haha...be lucky its happening...Our company is now casual...but the fockin women get to were there sandals n shit!!! But not the guys!!!

Cole1313
    Make it a positive. Be a team player. Ask if they need help next time. :crossx:
    The one I am thinking of has mentioned more then once, that she is "a giver" hahahah.

Hardly Satisfied
    It's OK us guys don't mine watching :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
    Well, I guess it depends on the office. If mine are kinda showing I will try and wear my sweater. It's really embarrassing when I catch guys looking because then I think they will think I'm a total ditz, no brain kinda gal.

Phat Matt
    The one I am thinking of has mentioned more then once, that she is "a giver" hahahah.
    What's the complaint again?

HOOTER SLED-
    Well, I guess it depends on the office. If mine are kinda showing I will try and wear my sweater. It's really embarrassing when I catch guys looking because then I think they will think I'm a total ditz, no brain kinda gal.
    I think your brains are kinda big. I mean, you have nice boobies. :crossx:

Cole1313
    Thank you! And trust me, we try really, really hard not to look, but if they are at, it is impossible to just look them straight in the eyes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast