Thread: 5th wheel purchase help!

Craig
    Kicking around the idea of getting a new 5th wheel to go to the dunes and some camping trips up north. I don't have a freakin' clue what a good builder is and who's not :idea: Was thinking a full 5th wheel, not a toy hauler. Anything anyone can recommend? Any options to make sure I get, generator etc. Anyone deal with a place called RVDirect.com? They're having a big RV show here next weekend so that will give me something to look at, but I'd like to be a little edumacated!

sigepmock
    When we had our Weekend Warrior toyhauler we went through Shawn Zang with Giant RV. He took great care of us , got us a smoking deal......I relate him as the Jay Photoglou of RV's and Trailers
    Shawn Zang
    Internet Sales Team
    GIANT RV MONTCLAIR, CA
    E-mail shawnzang@giantrv.com
    800-363-9445 Office
    909-841-4761 CELL
    He takes care of all the members on Glamis Dunes.com
    Good luck,
    Chris Mock

Outnumbered
    Kicking around the idea of getting a new 5th wheel to go to the dunes and some camping trips up north. I don't have a freakin' clue what a good builder is and who's not :idea: Was thinking a full 5th wheel, not a toy hauler. Anything anyone can recommend? Any options to make sure I get, generator etc. Anyone deal with a place called RVDirect.com? They're having a big RV show here next weekend so that will give me something to look at, but I'd like to be a little edumacated!
    cHECK HERE:
    http://www.rv.net/forum/
    ALSO, CHECK THIS OUT:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...45#post2312945

Kilrtoy
    We like these, but they aint cheap
    http://www.alfaleisure.com/fw/gold/g...fications.html

HMF'er
    AlfaLeisure is one of the best. Expect to pay a lot more for one. Go to the Pomona RV show, I think it may be coming up unless it just passed. The RV show is the place where you'll see most everything. Good luck.

Infomaniac
    We have a Keysone Everest.
    Very nice 5th wheel. Putting it up on the property overlooking the lake until we can build a house.
    There are tons of variations. going to shows and looking at them or asking people that own them is the best way to educate yourself.

riverroyal
    We have a Keysone Everest.
    Very nice 5th wheel. Putting it up on the property overlooking the lake until we can build a house.
    There are tons of variations. going to shows and looking at them or asking people that own them is the best way to educate yourself.
    sent you a message...