Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Picked up my Ranger

revndave
    700cc efi

bordsmnj
    that's kinda cool.i like the readable gauges and the ice chest rack.

Outnumbered
    Looks good.
    Check out www.prcforum.com for Ranger info. I was kicking around getting one. They are pretty cool.

Outnumbered
    Had RUV motorsports do some work.
    Leaving for Glamis tomorrow.
    I hear these do not like sand as much as Rhinos because they are quite a bit bigger. Be sure to air WAY down and bring a 12V pump with you in case you break a bead. If you don't air down you will burry it quick is the word on the street.

boatnam3
    looks good,plus you will have it for this weekend unlike us with the rhino...

RitcheyRch
    Looks good.

Ultrafied
    I hear these do not like sand as much as Rhinos because they are quite a bit bigger. Be sure to air WAY down and bring a 12V pump with you in case you break a bead. If you don't air down you will burry it quick is the word on the street.
    LOL, never affected mine or my other buddies Ranger being out on the dunes. Yes, we dropped the air, but so did the Rhinos that came out with us.

Outnumbered
    LOL, never affected mine or my other buddies Ranger being out on the dunes. Yes, we dropped the air, but so did the Rhinos that came out with us.
    I am just passing along what I have heard from more than one person that runs them in the dunes. I don't know for sure because I don't own one. But it is a heavier vehicle running similar size tires so lower pressure would make sense. Just like a Suburban on 35"s would have to air down more than a Jeep on 35"s to stay on top of the sand.

RiverRatMike
    looks really nice but the Yamaha's are the way to go. That ranger steering wheel just looks to bus like to me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast