Thread: pics of my ride!

watergun4u
    i would like to post some pics of my boat, but i cant seem to get it right, any help would be great, i think something is wrong with my computeror if you can post for me, here is my email boatdawgo@aol.comsend me your and i will send back

Havasu Carrera
    http://www.theimagehosting.com/
    simply push brows and find the pic you want to show and click it and then highlight it on the next screen and copy then you just put it on the page your replying on. Good luck it took me like a year and now my pics are only half size but thats all we are supposed to have. Also its polite I think and others that want to ck your pic out can just double click and it gets larger!

b's sanger
    i would like to post some pics of my boat, but i cant seem to get it right, any help would be great, i think something is wrong with my computeror if you can post for me, here is my email boatdawgo@aol.comsend me your and i will send back
    email your pics to angermgmt187@hotmail.com

EAZYKILLER2006
    GO TO PHOTO BUCKET stick your pic there ,:idea: then copy paste the http on the pic box...in the thread...

Big H
    So what happened to the pics?