Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havi, day after Christmas

Devil's Advocate
    Nice....little chilly I bet.

Jyruiz
    Looks cold but fun. Thanks for sharing the pics.

RitcheyRch
    Bet that water was cold. Looks like you didnt have to worry about lake lice

Mrs.Racer277
    Beautiful.
    It was really windy Saturday and Sunday when we were there.

Not So Fast
    You're tough Cameron, I wont even go out in the golf cart. Got a new prop and that will just have to wait also for the trial run. What size prop are you running? Looks like 47mph at 3500rpm? At 4000rpm where are you, bout 55? Thanks NSF

Hardly Satisfied
    Cam, nice pics. now go to work

Throttle
    You're tough Cameron, I wont even go out in the golf cart. Got a new prop and that will just have to wait also for the trial run. What size prop are you running? Looks like 47mph at 3500rpm? At 4000rpm where are you, bout 55? Thanks NSF
    hey stranger... the water was a bit too smooth to get the lift that my boat really likes... I am runnin a 26... I usually do a bit a better, but I ran about 73 at 5000rpm (I was not really payin attention). My son was drivin and I told him to keep it at 50mph. you sohould come by and say hi on new years eve.

Not So Fast
    hey stranger... the water was a bit too smooth to get the lift that my boat really likes... I am runnin a 26... I usually do a bit a better, but I ran about 73 at 5000rpm (I was not really payin attention). My son was drivin and I told him to keep it at 50mph. you sohould come by and say hi on new years eve.
    Thats the size prop I have (labbed) to try, dont know if I can pull it though in the summer?? Right now, probably but it's gotta warm up before I venture out, blowing like hell right now.
    Thanks for the offer on NYE but I gave up on NYE party's a long, long time ago, we will probably have the grand kids so the boys can play unless they draw the duty. Have fun for me OK? NSF (Bobby)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast