Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eazykiller2006 "WTF did she just say?" thread

EAZYKILLER2006
    I have now said a bad thing about you, shiat talkin....you are doing what I did when I had to many wobbly pops and it made no sense to the other people on here! I can read this stuff of yours moproplem ..........( . )( . ).............
    lol ~ ya know what ....lol ~~i agree!!! ...i think most "ppl" can get the just of what is said...shhh, even if its me ...(if ppl cant, lol then they are the idiots)...even if someone doesnt spell a "word correctly" HELLO!!!???...i see alot of the same "type posts" ...basically .....ppl saying "they dont understand a thread/post..." lol ~~~i just think..."MY GOD FIGURE IT OUT...QUIT WHINNING"...:devil: just an observation..(hope there sex life isnt like that)..TRY A LIL HARDER AND "YEA"...FIGURE IT OUT...think of it as a challenge / mission...or move on ...and dont read a post...lol~ITS that simple...but quite being a little bitch and whinning...my god..(i do some pretty good shait talkin if i do SAY SO MYSELF...)

EAZYKILLER2006
    Tony stirred the pot way to fast, newbe in here ..........( . )( . ).........They will never learn will they?
    HEY ~~~I ONLY POST SANDBAR...whats up with that??? when i joined... a mer 4 months ago ...(EAZYKILLERS still a newbie)...THEY SAID "I WAS DOING IT WRONG..." THEY SAID..."NO B/S" posting ALLOWED anywhere but the sandbar...:devil: SO I NEVER POST ANYWHERE BUT THERE...but since i have my own thread NOW....They will never learn will they? [/QUOTE]
    hey i will teach you a thing or two...

JB in so cal
    lol ~ ya know what (should be a ? here)....lol ~~i agree!!! ...i think most "ppl" can get the just(or jist) of what is said...shhh, even if its me ...(if ppl cant, lol then they are the idiots)...even if someone doesnt spell a "word correctly" HELLO!!!???...i see alot of the same "type posts" ...basically .....ppl saying "they dont understand a thread/post..." lol ~~~i just think..."MY GOD FIGURE IT OUT...QUIT WHINNING (Oh, never mind...)"...:devil: just an observation..(hope there(not this one...the other one) sex life isnt like that)..TRY A LIL HARDER AND "YEA"...FIGURE IT OUT...think of it as a challenge / mission...or move on ...and dont read a post...lol~ITS that simple...but quite - or quit; whichever works... being a little bitch and whinning ...my god..(i do some pretty good shait talkin if i do SAY SO MYSELF...)
    I couldn't help myself - I'm bored. Sorry. Just funnin', you understand

Kim Hanson
    lol ~ ya know what ....lol ~~i agree!!! ...i think most "ppl" can get the just of what is said...shhh, even if its me ...(if ppl cant, lol then they are the idiots)...even if someone doesnt spell a "word correctly" HELLO!!!???...i see alot of the same "type posts" ...basically .....ppl saying "they dont understand a thread/post..." lol ~~~i just think..."MY GOD FIGURE IT OUT...QUIT WHINNING"...:devil: just an observation..(hope there sex life isnt like that)..TRY A LIL HARDER AND "YEA"...FIGURE IT OUT...think of it as a challenge / mission...or move on ...and dont read a post...lol~ITS that simple...but quite being a little bitch and whinning...my god..(i do some pretty good shait talkin if i do SAY SO MYSELF...)
    All I can say is, that it's hard one the eyes ..........( . )( . )...........

havifun
    When they want to talk shit with the bigboys thats cool, if not read and vacate...door is always on the left..or maybe right.( EXIT THE SECTION )..I just c unt remember, I'm so confused right now ...........( . )( . )...........
    Key word "bigboys..." I was just telling "asswipe" that the "bigboy" was actually "a chick" ...that's all...

havifun
    All I can say is, that it's hard one the eyes ..........( . )( . )...........
    CUS YOU ARE COCKEYED

Kim Hanson
    HEY ~~~I ONLY POST SANDBAR...whats up with that??? when i joined... a mer 4 months ago ...(EAZYKILLERS still a newbie)...THEY SAID "I WAS DOING IT WRONG..." THEY SAID..."NO B/S" posting ALLOWED anywhere but the sandbar...:devil: SO I NEVER POST ANYWHERE BUT THERE...but since i have my own thread NOW....They will never learn will they?
    hey i will teach you a thing or two...[/QUOTE]
    Teach me ? We aren't talkin sex now are we? .........( . )( . )..........:jawdrop:

QuickJet
    Key word "bigboys..." I was just telling "asswipe" that the "bigboy" was actually "a chick" ...that's all...
    Who exactly is the "asswipe"??

Kim Hanson
    Tony is " ASSWIPE " ...........( . )( . )........Tony care to elaborate on this accusation.....live from Hot Boat, Bench Racer Section..Tony

EAZYKILLER2006
    I couldn't help myself - I'm bored. Sorry. Just funnin', you understand
    hey now, "whos speaking?" "me or you?" when i said "ya know what"...that isnt meant to be a question...just stating a fact....sooo... why do ya think there should be one of these lil ol things...???:idea: yea, "thats what i thought..." ill learn ya rite...

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast