Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Show Dates

Concept1
    Can someone help me out with the dates for the show in LA? I really want to head up there and see what its all about. Thanks!!

John.
    Can someone help me out with the dates for the show in LA? I really want to head up there and see what its all about. Thanks!!
    February 3rd through the 11th.
    Ericka and I are going on the 5th and 6th.

EAZYKILLER2006
    we will be there feb 3rd cant wait!

Concept1
    Looks like ill be there on the 3rd, I dont want to miss anything at all. Especially since i didnt research anything at all before i bought mine, im going to spend alot of time learning as much as I can about the boats and manafacturers, and hopefully meeting some of you all there as well! Thanks guys!!

a catered life
    if you have never been its a great place to see the new boats and maybe save some cash if you want to buy one....its a cool way to waste 3-5 hours looking at shit you cant afford....but its the best place to buy stuff like soft side bags, anchors, rope, vest, and etc.....there a few freebies and dont forget beer's will cost you 2 arms and 1/2 of a leg get there early parking is a bitch

raff
    if you have never been its a great place to see the new boats and maybe save some cash if you want to buy one....its a cool way to waste 3-5 hours looking at shit you cant afford....but its the best place to buy stuff like soft side bags, anchors, rope, vest, and etc.....there a few freebies and dont forget beer's will cost you 2 arms and 1/2 of a leg get there early parking is a bitch
    So when are we going? I have two 2 arms we can use..:idea:

Hardly Satisfied
    we will be there not sure what day yet

Concept1
    I cant wait to get there now. I cant spare an arm but Ill pick up a hitchiker or something on the way down there! :devil:

Beer-30
    I cant wait to get there now. I cant spare an arm but Ill pick up a hitchiker or something on the way down there! :devil:
    Buy/print your tickets online and safe some $. I do it every year:
    http://www.scma.com/

old flattie
    All Ya Alls,
    Just So Happens I Have That Info On My Desk. Show Runs From
    02-03-sat To 02-11-sun Of Course 2007.
    Show Hours:
    Mon Thru Fri 1pm-9pm
    Sat 10am-9pm
    Sun 10am-6pm
    Come Visit My Booth, The Palms River Resort.
    Affordable Homes At The Colorado River.
    Have Fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast