Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *accident On Rice Road!!!*

FRENCHIE
    just got in to havi, and about 2:20 az time about 10 miles west of vidal junction really bad accident!! only car i could tell was a late model f150 four door white ford!! hope no one from the boards here...just lettin yall know!!

HCS
    That is not a good way to start off the New Year for someone.

GHT
    just got in to havi, and about 2:20 az time about 10 miles west of vidal junction really bad accident!! only car i could tell was a late model f150 four door white ford!! hope no one from the boards here...just lettin yall know!!
    This could just be a "bumped" thread all though the vehicles are different. It seems like there is ALWAYS a very bad accident on Rice Rd..... Never had to travel it and I'm glad, but isn't there anything they (the city) could do to make it safer? Like put up barrier rail (Jersey Rail).
    Just a thought...

EAZYKILLER2006
    hope nobody was hurt, and that the truck didnt get to damaged...doesnt sound like anyone we know... this really :sqeyes: sucks!

phebus
    I have friends coming out in a white crew cab F350. I don't wish bad on anyone, but I hope it was a F150, and not F350.
    I'm calling now....

phebus
    Can't reach him.........

DILLIGAF
    Hope it's not your buddy Rick

djunkie
    Sad to hear. I've seen way too many bad accidents on that damm road. I know it may be wishful thinking but hopefully no one is seriously hurt.

Havasu1986
    I have friends coming out in a white crew cab F350. I don't wish bad on anyone, but I hope it was a F150, and not F350.
    I'm calling now....
    Is it Mongo driving out Rick..seen him at the gym the other day and he said he was coming to see you.

phebus
    Is it Mongo driving out Rick..seen him at the gym the other day and he said he was coming to see you.
    Yes it is. He has a white F350 crew cab.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast