Thread: 45 shots...WTF?

DILLIGAF
    Enough said.......

GAME TIME
    Wow. Tom for hating the Lakers you sure follow them a lot. LOL. I have a buddy that does the same thing. He hates the Lakers and Kobe but after a Laker loss, I get a text message talking ish about Kobe. So now all I reply with is "3 rings". So in reply to your post....3 rings!!! LOL.

DILLIGAF
    Wow. Tom for hating the Lakers you sure follow them a lot. LOL. I have a buddy that does the same thing. He hates the Lakers and Kobe but after a Laker loss, I get a text message talking ish about Kobe. So now all I reply with is "3 rings". So in reply to your post....3 rings!!! LOL.
    I am not hating Joey. 45 shots is a lot for any BB plyer to be taking. I didn't slam them or anything like that just making a statement about 45 shots....

tcook33
    I am not hating Joey. 45 shots is a lot for any BB plyer to be taking. I didn't slam them or anything like that just making a statement about 45 shots....
    HAHA! Way to backpedal.....hater. How many of those 45 shots sent them to the next OT?
    How about 58 points....WTF? Damn he's good.

dmontzsta
    How about .500 on the road without Lamar and a hurt Walton? Lets look at the overall picture, they got it done. Everyone said "Lets see how they do on the road" well, they showed what they are capable of WITHOUT LAMAR! .500 is good enough for me, they could have easily went 4-2, but you cant win them all. Bring on some home games.
    BTW: 45 shots would be alot for a regular 4 period game, but you must keep in mind this was a triple overtime game.

shadow
    I've seen Playa Playa and Jay Photoglu take 45 shots of Patron at Park Moabi
    last summer.:2purples:

skygod73
    Enough said.......
    How many Laker fans can actually tell you what happened with the Clippers the night before? We don't bother to follow what they do because after all they are the Clippers! Poor Clipper fans, talk about a complex.
    As far as the Lakers go, with LO out they are doing alright. They blew it last night however. Lack of defense on the high pick and roll cost them dearly amongst other things.