Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Bear question...............

Nord
    I want to plan a snowboarding/ski trip with my girlfriend and I and maybe a couple of friends. I don't want to get bent over and after going to bigbearresorts.com, I am afraid everything is going to cost 300+ a night.
    Any suggestions???
    Does anyone have a cabin in big bear??
    Thanks.....
    ~NORD~

My sister rents their condo out through an agency up there, I will get the details if you are interested.

THATJEFFGUY
    We always stay at the Northwoods Resort in Big Bear

HOOTER SLED-
    Dude, make the drive and go to Mammoth. Local shit sucks. Never been back since I've gone to Mammoth.

Nord
    Dude, make the drive and go to Mammoth. Local shit sucks. Never been back since I've gone to Mammoth.
    When its snowing.......Local is great. When it isn't, I agree.

Nord
    We always stay at the Northwoods Resort in Big Bear
    How far is this from bear mountain and summit??

Havasu1986
    Same here...I have a ski pass at Mammoth..It's like comparing our local lakes to Havi,Mojave or Mead. Make the drive.

Misogynist
    I've never done Mammoth... Most of my skiing has been done in Utah and Colorado....

BajaMike
    I agree, Big Bear pretty much sucks, especially on a weekend (or worse yet, on a HOLIDAY weekend)! Traffic sucks all the way up and all the way down, lift lines suck, the snow usually sucks and punky lame high school kid snow boarders are a pain in the ass.
    Make the drive to Mammoth (or better yet, take the 1 hour flight to Salt Lake City!).
    Have fun....

Havasu1986
    I've never done Mammoth... Most of my skiing has been done in Utah and Colorado....
    It's a greet place to take your girlfreind or wife....Sorry Misogynist..Never mind.. Great skiing though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast