Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do they hate us?

Blown 472
    Example “A” Duh why was Rummy shaking his hand!
    So he wasn't shaking his hand while he was gassing his own people? without condeming what he was doing is pretty much giving him the green light. At any point during that time we could have done something about it but chose not to.

Steve 1
    Rex I apologise for crossing the line I was not trying to be disrespectful to you or HB

Steve 1
    So he wasn't shaking his hand while he was gassing his own people? without condeming what he was doing is pretty much giving him the green light. At any point during that time we could have done something about it but chose not to.
    Seems your memory is short does the Iranian hostage crises ring a bell HELLO ?? They Iran was/are a sworn enemy THEN like it is now. Maybe your ability to see the future could have been of use in WWII regarding Stalin or in China re Mao or pre war Japan that would have been great if you predicted the Pearl Harbor attack! Do not act foolish!

Blown 472
    Seems your memory is short does the Iranian hostage crises ring a bell HELLO ?? They Iran was/are a sworn enemy THEN like it is now. Maybe your ability to see the future could have been of use in WWII regarding Stalin or in China re Mao or pre war Japan that would have been great if you predicted the Pearl Harbor attack! Do not act foolish!
    What does the hostage deal have to do with rummy? so then it was ok to gas his own people because of Iran? why didn't we bomb him when on the news they showed the piles of bodies?? was it ok then due to iran?

Steve 1
    What does the hostage deal have to do with rummy? so then it was ok to gas his own people because of Iran? why didn't we bomb him when on the news they showed the piles of bodies?? was it ok then due to iran?
    Who knew Saddam was going to turn Mad and try to take over the middleeast?? YOU!!!!!!!!!

Old Texan
    Antisemitic to question what israel is doing? are you that brainwashed? I suppose it is antisemitic to question why israel is the biggest player in the white slave trade?
    Explain

SnoopJonnyJon
    Explain
    No problem, I'll explain the rationale.
    1. Reject God
    2. Disbelieve that Isreal belongs to the Jews even though God gave Isreal to the Jews, after all, you just rejected God.
    3. Listen intently to Satan.
    4. Become sympathetic of terrorists. After all, the mean Isreali military has been killing poor innocent civilian palestinians that were just minding themselves on the bus. That TNT strapped to their chest was merely a fashion statement. Arabs are all inheritantly peaceful.
    5. Hate jews. After all, if suicide bombers didn't have someone they wanted to kill they wouldn't have to commit suicide bombings. We can eliminate suicide bombings if we just got rid of the fuel.
    6. Rinse and repeat.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Antisemitic to question what israel is doing? are you that brainwashed? I suppose it is antisemitic to question why israel is the biggest player in the white slave trade?
    You better prove the "White Slave Trade Player" accusation, and use something other than some liberal nut-job blog or op-ed colum, or an exerpt from an Al Franken book (same thing really).
    So I need to question why the people of Israel simply want to SURVIVE?? No, I don't.

SmokinLowriderSS
    You've already had explained to you 147 times why countries sometimes support countries they disagree with if it is an advantageous (read as "better") thing to do in opposition to a greater problem or threat. I'm not gonna waste my time with #148

SmokinLowriderSS
    No problem, I'll explain the rationale.
    1. Reject God
    2. Disbelieve that Isreal belongs to the Jews even though God gave Isreal to the Jews, after all, you just rejected God.
    3. Listen intently to Satan.
    4. Become sympathetic of terrorists. After all, the mean Isreali military has been killing poor innocent civilian palestinians that were just minding themselves on the bus. That TNT strapped to their chest was merely a fashion statement. Arabs are all inheritantly peaceful.
    5. Hate jews. After all, if suicide bombers didn't have someone they wanted to kill they wouldn't have to commit suicide bombings. We can eliminate suicide bombings if we just got rid of the fuel.
    6. Rinse and repeat.
    Once that is done, despise everything your own nation does to try to stabalize an important region of the world, but don't have any good ideas or solutions to help or to show how smart you are, just useless rhetoric that proves how little thought process it takes to ignore reality and scream "liar" all the time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast