Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do they hate us?

Blown 472
    You better prove the "White Slave Trade Player" accusation, and use something other than some liberal nut-job blog or op-ed colum, or an exerpt from an Al Franken book (same thing really).
    So I need to question why the people of Israel simply want to SURVIVE?? No, I don't.
    Yes, you too can find this info just google "white slave trade in israel" their own papers talk about it, once again a simple FACT.

Blown 472
    No problem, I'll explain the rationale.
    1. Reject God
    2. Disbelieve that Isreal belongs to the Jews even though God gave Isreal to the Jews, after all, you just rejected God.
    3. Listen intently to Satan.
    4. Become sympathetic of terrorists. After all, the mean Isreali military has been killing poor innocent civilian palestinians that were just minding themselves on the bus. That TNT strapped to their chest was merely a fashion statement. Arabs are all inheritantly peaceful.
    5. Hate jews. After all, if suicide bombers didn't have someone they wanted to kill they wouldn't have to commit suicide bombings. We can eliminate suicide bombings if we just got rid of the fuel.
    6. Rinse and repeat.
    Which god would that be? the one that said it is ok to butt rape little kids?
    the one that told gwya to kill thousands of innocent people?
    the one that says you have to give money to get to heaven?
    Didn't the jews sell out your boy jesus?
    I don't hate jews, I hate zoinism, and if you open you eyes to what is going on around you, you might have a clue, but until israel pushes us into world war 3 you wont get it.

Steve 1
    You are kidding right??

Seadog
    Well, I think such Blown's anti-jewish garbage should be censored just as much as personal attacks. To say that because Israel has the same problems that infest all nations (but due to a free press, has open those wounds to public scutiny) means it is a corrupt system, is stupid. SE Asia is the big vacation spot for the pediphiles with money. For that matter, anyone with a sexual perversion. No religion or nationality has a monopoly on sick behavior. However, the more uncivilized or represive the culture, the more likely that the sickness will grow and remain hidden.
    Slavery, white, brown, black or yellow, is all too prevalent in all nations. To our shame, hundreds of poor women and children are imported to this nation by groups that put them to work as protitutes. Others are put to work in sweat shops or other menial jobs.
    Blown, I had little respect for your political views, but you have made it where now I have very little respect for you as a person.

HighRoller
    I don't hate jews, I hate zoinism, and if you open you eyes to what is going on around you, you might have a clue, but until israel pushes us into world war 3 you wont get it.
    True ignorance illustrated in amazing fashion. Clone, you can take the Bible out of context to suit your anti-semetic needs all you want. It just proves your ignorance and hypocrisy. Yes, innocent people became collateral damage while we liberated 27 million from Saddam. But that's bad according to you. In the meantime, the pieces of human debris that call themselves Hamas intentionally target children with their cowardly attacks and they get your support. Makes sense....

SnoopJonnyJon
    Yes, the Jews did "sell out my boy" Jesus. And we all should be thankful for that. Let's not forget that God extended His salvation to the gentiles to make the jews jealous. And if you don't believe that happened, here's the verse to prove it. "I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! For I speak to you Gentiles; in as much as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them" (Rom. 11:11-14).
    And of course I think all Jews should become Christians, but it is much easier for a Jew than for someone of any other religion. Jews know all about the Messiah, all they have to do is accept that Jesus was the Messiah.

bigq
    Yes, you too can find this info just google "white slave trade in israel" their own papers talk about it, once again a simple FACT.
    You make it sound like it's sanctioned by the government
    There are a lot of countries that have problems with "slaves" even young kids in some countries. One could argue employeers in the US are paying slave wages to illegals, use for cheap and throw them out when or if they cannot work. Granted they should not be here anyway.
    Does this make all people and the governments of these countries bad?

Blown 472
    Well, I think such Blown's anti-jewish garbage should be censored just as much as personal attacks. To say that because Israel has the same problems that infest all nations (but due to a free press, has open those wounds to public scutiny) means it is a corrupt system, is stupid. SE Asia is the big vacation spot for the pediphiles with money. For that matter, anyone with a sexual perversion. No religion or nationality has a monopoly on sick behavior. However, the more uncivilized or represive the culture, the more likely that the sickness will grow and remain hidden.
    Slavery, white, brown, black or yellow, is all too prevalent in all nations. To our shame, hundreds of poor women and children are imported to this nation by groups that put them to work as protitutes. Others are put to work in sweat shops or other menial jobs.
    Blown, I had little respect for your political views, but you have made it where now I have very little respect for you as a person.
    Why cuz I speak my mind to things I see around me? oh well no big.

Blown 472
    True ignorance illustrated in amazing fashion. Clone, you can take the Bible out of context to suit your anti-semetic needs all you want. It just proves your ignorance and hypocrisy. Yes, innocent people became collateral damage while we liberated 27 million from Saddam. But that's bad according to you. In the meantime, the pieces of human debris that call themselves Hamas intentionally target children with their cowardly attacks and they get your support. Makes sense....
    You mean like these fine outstanding fellows?
    http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...b=5&o=21&part=

Seadog
    Blown, your arguments are those of Hitler, Bin Laden and every other racist that existed. I have to wonder if you wear a XL cloak with a size 2 hood. Keep the crosses burning and don't let the inferior races bite.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast