Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Luvnlife

TAF
    Don't worry I'll bounce back like the young buck I'am and I need that big bike to haul my fat ass around.
    Where'd you guys go riding....I mean crashing? Like they say, "This thread is no good without pics" and I'm not talking about guru and his 2 girlfriends, no thank you please. Lets see them mangled bike parts and bruised and bloody limbs.
    Get better soon Cale,

JetBoatRich
    Where'd you guys go riding....I mean crashing? Like they say, "This thread is no good without pics" and I'm not talking about guru and his 2 girlfriends, no thank you please. Lets see them mangled bike parts and bruised and bloody limbs.
    Get better soon Cale,
    Yea Cale lets see a picture of the pipe

TAF
    Yea Cale lets see a picture of the pipe
    Maybe he can get Jen to replace it for him too while shes babying him. Some guys got all the luck. Just how old is Cale? I gotta be older than him. I thought you're suppose to get wiser w/ age? Good Morning MrsLVNLF

Mrs Luvnlife
    i make the first bid for the boat and trailer combo
    :jawdrop: So far the boat is a keeper...no boating related injuries that I can recall--if it ever happens (like I stub my toe or something while boating) then you've got first dibs .
    The blowup dolls are spoken for, so next are the dirt toys...then we'll go from there .

Mrs Luvnlife
    "This thread is no good without pics" and I'm not talking about guru and his 2 girlfriends, no thank you please.
    LMAO .
    Good Morning MrsLVNLF
    Good morning Rob! How ya doin?? How was your New Years ?
    Lets see them mangled bike parts and bruised and bloody limbs.
    I may be able to help you guys with a picture of the bike damage, I think he took one of the pipe. No bloody limbs though :hammer2: , just swollen like a mofo :supp: .

TAF
    LMAO .
    Good morning Rob! How ya doin?? How was your New Years ?
    I may be able to help you guys with a picture of the bike damage, I think he took one of the pipe. No bloody limbs though :hammer2: , just swollen like a mofo :supp: .
    My New Years was very :sleeping: quiet. Lucky called early in the evening about 6 PM in case he forgot or misplaced his phone again. Man he was ripped and proceeded to pass his phone off to another female to wish me Happy New Years. I ate dinner, watched a football game then a movie at my Mom's house which is very near my house. I was home safe and sound by 11:40 PM. Saw some fireworks and heard gun :sqeyes: fire. The entire weekend was very :sleeping: relaxing. I completely read (2) nearly 400 page novels from Fri. PM to Sun. AM.

a catered life
    :jawdrop: So far the boat is a keeper...no boating related injuries that I can recall--if it ever happens (like I stub my toe or something while boating) then you've got first dibs .
    The blowup dolls are spoken for, so next are the dirt toys...then we'll go from there .
    dam sorry to hear about you getting hurt rich i mean cale...my fingers are so use to typing about jbr getting hurt:jawdrop: ......you guys might want to take up male vollyball watching or sub sandwich building so you do get hurt

lucky
    My New Years was very :sleeping: quiet. Lucky called early in the evening about 6 PM in case he forgot or misplaced his phone again. Man he was ripped and proceeded to pass his phone off to another female to wish me Happy New Years. I ate dinner, watched a football game then a movie at my Mom's house which is very near my house. I was home safe and sound by 11:40 PM. Saw some fireworks and heard gun :sqeyes: fire. The entire weekend was very :sleeping: relaxing. I completely read (2) nearly 400 page novels from Fri. PM to Sun. AM.
    lol - i reat the back of a few Beer cans with the CHARITIES-- Not just a girl but CHRISTINA -- ps Thats a Mrs CHArity Case to you bub

Mrs.Racer277
    Feeling better Rich. Kept it on ice all day and the swelling is down. I'll hit the Dr. tommorrow and see exactly what I tore up. I haven't had to take any Vicatin today, that's a good thing A big thanks to everyone who helped us load the trailer and rig; Rich(JetBoatRich),Scott(JustUs), Shawn(JetDriver), Eddy and one more that I don't know the name. It's a great group of people that we have to go riding with, and you guys even offered to drive farther to help me unload. Thanks again.
    Now if anyone has a headerpipe for a CRF450X shoot me a PM. Maybe someone changed theirs out for an aftermarket one and wants to get rid of their stocker.
    Hope the knee gets better.
    When was the last time you rode Cale???? Kinda a big bike?????

raff
    How you feeling Cale:sqeyes:
    Take care of the knee, I am sure Jen will baby you
    What the hell happened now

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast