Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The new canoe is out of the mold

GABACHOS_LBC
    Went up to Havasu over New Years to meet up with the fine folks over at Conquest and was suprised to see the new canoe out of the mold. I have to tell you these peeps over at Conquest have to be the best damn people in the world to work with. This is the first time we have been able to design our boat from the bottom up. Candy, Keith, Mike, Jod & everyone else have been hands down the best to work with. I can't wait until February. Well here is a couple shots as it sits being glued together. Hasn't been color sanded or rubbed out yet.

Not So Fast
    Looking good! What power did you go with? NSF

Kilrtoy
    Saw it thursday and the wife commented onhow nice it looked
    Congrats

GABACHOS_LBC
    Looking good! What power did you go with? NSF
    Going with the 600SCI.. The power has been in the air since I started the build. Can't figure out if I should go 525 & whipple in a year, but decided this weekend to just go 600SCI and be done with it.

GABACHOS_LBC
    Saw it thursday and the wife commented onhow nice it looked
    Congrats
    Thanks Kilrtoy.. A comment like that coming from your wife just made my year that much better. 2007 is going to be great.

shaffewm
    WHAT! No Flames? Looks good...

GABACHOS_LBC
    WHAT! No Flames? Looks good...
    Flames are for old school hot rods, sleds & tattoos. Just messin. Something simple that will hopefully stay in style. NO TRIBAL OR FLAMES

ULTRA26 # 1
    Went up to Havasu over New Years to meet up with the fine folks over at Conquest and was suprised to see the new canoe out of the mold. I have to tell you these peeps over at Conquest have to be the best damn people in the world to work with. This is the first time we have been able to design our boat from the bottom up. Candy, Keith, Mike, Jod & everyone else have been hands down the best to work with. I can't wait until February. Well here is a couple shots as it sits being glued together. Hasn't been color sanded or rubbed out yet.
    Very nice looking boat. It should be a runner with a 600 in it. Congrats
    John M

GABACHOS_LBC
    Very nice looking boat. It should be a runner with a 600 in it. Congrats
    John M
    I hope I made the right decission going with the 600SCI. Its still up in the air but thats what the current paper work that was printed out on Saturday states.

cc322
    Very nice indeed, congrats. Magic,and Conquest are imo the best looking decks on the market, allthough I like what I am seeing with the new Shockwave mold.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast