Thread: John Kaiser

This was posted in the sandbar last week but I'm concerned some that knew him may have missed it there. http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136879
    John Sr. was killed last week in a tragic accident south of Parker. John was well known in the 70's and 80" for his shop, Alpha Marine in Temple City, which was one of the premier jet and vdrive install shops of the day. Alpha Marine pioneered many of the jet concepts and refinements that later became standards, as well as many specialty parts for boats and off-road. When John closed Alpha and moved to Havasu/Parker, he owned Sagauro and later Southwest Chevy dealerships.
    My condolences go out to John's family. He will be missed by many.
    RIP John.

BILLY.B
    Hated to hear this about John last week and with Tommy Papp's passing today this was just over the top. Makes you really take notice at just how short life is and how we all take it for granted. Way to easy to get caught up in everyday life to stop and smell the roses. With that said RIP John!!!

obnoxious001
    Thanks for the post Mike, I had missed the other. Always sad to lose someone you know, he was always good to me.

obnoxious001
    From the other post:
    The Service for John Sr. will be Friday Jan 5 2007 at the Forest Lawn in Glendale at 11:30 am (1712 S. Glendora Ave.) A reception will follow at the Chevy Chase Country Club (3067 E. Chevy Chase Dr.) The Family has asked that Hawaiian type shirts be woren in Johns Memory. God Speed J.K.

Mr. V-Driver
    God Bless Families of both departed, John Kaiser and Top Papp!!!
    We will miss them dearly!!!