Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: F32 First Glance

andy01
    I like the 32'. Nice looking boat, good lines, nice interior layout. Over all very nice boat. I really like the deck on it, different. I think I really like the simplicity of the east coast boats though. I would do a 32 DCB if it could run the ocean as good as a east coast boat, hold up to the beating like a east coast boat and be built simple like a east coast boat. I don't plan on having a river only boat again, if I did I would look real hard at the 32' and as it gets run in the ocean more I may really consider it next time around. I liked the boat a lot. 650's ish and arnesons, no under deck and five seats. Alum. trailer with no bling and a big ass F32 logo on the deck, that would be the perfect one for me.
    On a side note it was cool talking with Dave he walked right up and shook my hand, nice since I don't own one of his boats anymore. It was cool to that he was as busy as he was but still took the time to chat about boats and other relative stuff.. I will say sitting in that boat with the shifters and throttles set up the way they are is very comfortable for me, that boat fit me very well.................. I think like Deano I spent to much money this year on other stuff......... :rollside:
    The Daytonas didn't look to bad either, rigging to me is relative now. I see a lot of boats and I know any boat can rigged well. Buy any boat and take it to GT it will look like what ever you want it to look like. Now it boils down the person you are doing busness with and the lines of the boat. I don't really care for the line on the Daytona line up. Nice boats just not for me.
    It was also cool to see John West from Ultra as well, another busy guy but took the time to chat for a bit. Always nice to see him and Leah.
    Andy

INSman
    Yeah thats the one...impressive number...may have to go for a ride. I didnt understand though why not East Coast boats at the show??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    A new 32' Spectre CS was supposed to make it, but it was getting painted and must not have been quite finished. I'll see it in Miami though. Let me know if there is anything particular that you would like to me shoot some pics of for ya'

unleashed
    A new 32' Spectre CS was supposed to make it, but it was getting painted and must not have been quite finished. I'll see it in Miami though. Let me know if there is anything particular that you would like to me shoot some pics of for ya'
    HMMMMMMM....Even if HH and Kroozin are gay(very cute for a tall couple)maybe you could sneak away and shoot some photos of some of the hotty girls in South Beach!!!!!!!!! but if it has to be a boat....the 30 foot skater if they have one there.

INSman
    HMMMMMMM....Even if HH and Kroozin are gay(very cute for a tall couple)maybe you could sneak away and shoot some photos of some of the hotty girls in South Beach!!!!!!!!! but if it has to be a boat....the 30 foot skater if they have one there.
    Coincidentally enough, I am staying in South Beach and Kroozin' is as well, just not exactly sure where and HH is not going.
    A couple of pics of some girls in South Beach are a GIVEN !! But I'll throw in some of a 30' Skater if I see one there !!!! :rollside:

DCBDaytona
    I think you need to throw Eliminator in there to get what you are looking for in this thread.
    I'll right...I'll give my $.02 for Best of Show. Eliminator's Carbon 28 Daytona. Beautiful and will most likely run 140 w/ twin Vipers...

INSman
    I'll right...I'll give my $.02 for Best of Show. Eliminator's Carbon 28 Daytona. Beautiful and will most likely run 140 w/ twin Vipers...
    I tend to agree, especially with Brandie as a co-pilot !!

Havasu Hangin'
    HMMMMMMM....Even if HH and Kroozin are gay(very cute for a tall couple)...
    You are so adorable...we just wanted to put you in that stroller and take you home.

Charley
    So I guess the above boat is in the mid to high 300k range?
    I know where you can get one for 275k

unleashed
    You are so adorable...we just wanted to put you in that stroller and take you home.
    Hmmmm....Daddy and Daddy...I guess I could get used to that.....whadya think...you two adopt me and for my first birthday buy me a 30 foot skater??
    Deano

my21advantage
    What's the next flavor of the month?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast