Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: F32 First Glance

CornWater
    Very, Very nice.... Maybe we'll get to see a DCB in Lake Pacific now.

CornWater
    Too bad it will not fit in the garage.... Or it would of been an option in the begining.
    If you had that kind of money I would think a small addition to the garage would be the least of you worries...

mbrown2
    Too bad it will not fit in the garage.... Or it would of been an option in the begining.
    Have them recut the header on the garage....or just build from scratch baller......pennywise/pound foolish..
    In all honesty, I think unless you are going to try the ocean alot, I think your boat is plenty big enough for Havi...
    I figured TFB motorsports would have just gotten you a commercial building to store the company race toys...

Charley
    Very, Very nice.... Maybe we'll get to see a DCB in Lake Pacific now.
    that boat has the carbon layup....I'd say a catalina warrior for sure

XFactor
    Yes it does have a bit of TAOD in it. When you've got a chance, check out the (2) 2006 F-29's shipped to the Midwest located for sale on OSO. WOW
    What's the website for OSO?

mbrown2
    Go to classifieds section of www.offshoreonly.com
    look at DCB.
    Or DCBs on OSO (http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/browse-184-0.html)

DCBDaytona
    So what do you think Glenn?

UnionJack
    Have them recut the header on the garage....or just build from scratch baller......pennywise/pound foolish..
    In all honesty, I think unless you are going to try the ocean alot, I think your boat is plenty big enough for Havi...
    I figured TFB motorsports would have just gotten you a commercial building to store the company race toys...
    My only sport is water... MB, your right about the 29 being perfect for the lake, and right again... I'm not an ocean guy so I am happy with the 29, but when something new comes out it's always want it.

mbrown2
    but when something new comes out it's always want it.
    Alot of us of have that condition...

MACH26
    Must have been my props that made the difference.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast