Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: F32 First Glance

UnionJack
    Must have been my props that made the difference.
    I just bought those props and you let Dave use them.... Nice, TFB must of done some tweeking on them, before the run

Charley
    rut roh!!

MACH26
    I think Dave's wallet has an alarm on it and the alarm goes off and his wallet gets fatter each time UJ, Javier and Kab come into the show room..
    I have a DCB punch card, I pretty sure my next boat is FREE! Wait a minute,
    that's suppose to be a secret.

OutCole'd
    Unbelievable boat. I see a glut of 29's on the market real soon.

UnionJack
    I have a DCB punch card, I pretty sure my next boat is FREE! Wait a minute,
    that's suppose to be a secret.
    Is it buy four get the next one free.... If so I am going to trade my 29 in and buy two 22's and then get a F32 for free.

MACH26
    Checked the fine print. It's only available to short guys. Looks like Charlie and I are the only one's eligable.

UnionJack
    Checked the fine print. It's only available to short guys. Looks like Charlie and I are the only one's eligable.
    your not that short... your taller then Lola

XFactor
    So what do you think Glenn?
    Can't wait to see it at the show. Let's see how competitive Dave can be. A little much on the bling. I think I would prefer a toned down model. Not sure I would be using steps for a side entry. Don't need 4 speedos either. I don't even think I have 3 friends.

Charley
    Can't wait to see it at the show. Let's see how competitive Dave can be. A little much on the bling. I think I would prefer a toned down model. Not sure I would be using steps for a side entry. Don't need 4 speedos either. I don't even think I have 3 friends.
    Boating makes buddies

INSman
    WOW !!! That boat is like a sore pecker, you can't beat it

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast